I don't know what's in it but it's called "inhibitor paper".

This is from the paper that came with your owners manual:

ATTENTION

Parts are packed in inhibitor paper to prevent them from corrosion. Follow rules of Industrial safety measures when working with such paper.

1.It is strictly prohibited to use inhibitor paper for wrapping of food stuffs, clothes, books, personal things,etc.

2.It is necessary to wash hands and face with soap after work and before meal.

3.It is not allowed to store inhibitor paper open, near acids, alkalis, radiators.

4.After unpacking annihilate this paper.

Use you own judgement but I don't see anywhere in there where it says it makes a good cat bed liner...

ATTENTION

Parts are packed in inhibitor paper to prevent them from corrosion. Follow rules of Industrial safety measures when working with such paper.

1.It is strictly prohibited to use inhibitor paper for wrapping of food stuffs, clothes, books, personal things,etc.

3.It is not allowed to store inhibitor paper open, near acids, alkalis, radiators.

Use you own judgement but I don't see anywhere in there where it says it makes a good cat bed liner...

Oh yea...I forgot that. People used to wrap sandwhiches and stuff in it and didn't die, so you probably don't have to rush Oreo to the hospital, but Cobra has a good point. Good lookin' out man!

ATTENTION

Oh yea...I forgot that. People used to wrap sandwhiches and stuff in it and didn't die, so you probably don't have to rush Oreo to the hospital, but Cobra has a good point. Good lookin' out man!

LOL hey that is not wax paper that people used to wrap sandwhiches , LOL the paper is not toxic

at all, is the chemicals that are highly toxic on the paper, they use them to avoid rust on

the gun. damn if the cat quicks the bucket, dont eat it, LOL probably will be toxic too.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

ATTENTION

Hmm, maybe a couple hundred of us should send Ms. Pelosi letters of congratulation for becoming the new speaker of the house on some of that stuff then? :unsure:

Would you like a nice brown paper wrapped Tofu and bean sprout on artesian sourdough bread sammich, Ms. Pelosi? :wacko:

Cats are great, if you get one that likes to be on your lap in the winter it is SOOO nice. They are like a mini space heater, warm and fuzzy. :) Great during the winter.

you can say the same for the girls at the the local strip club too,there nice all year,not all have fuz though

Cats are great, if you get one that likes to be on your lap in the winter it is SOOO nice. They are like a mini space heater, warm and fuzzy. :) Great during the winter.

you can say the same for the girls at the the local strip club too,there nice all year,not all have fuz though

So apperently you haven't been to a strip club in the middle of nowhere Pa....

Yeah, but cats usually don't have studs and rings and shit poked thru their nipples and pussy lips. And those nasty titty tattoos. I can't stand seeing those fuckers on a normally pretty girl. :cryss:

One thing most skanky strippers and cats *DO* have in common though is they usually both smell like Captain's Catch. And both of them will usually dissappear right fast on your ass when you run out of food or G-string dollars. :angry:

Yeah, but cats usually don't have studs and rings and shit poked thru their nipples and pussy lips. And those nasty titty tattoos. I can't stand seeing those fuckers on a normally pretty girl. :cryss:

One thing most skanky strippers and cats *DO* have in common though is they usually both smell like Captain's Catch. And both of them will usually dissappear right fast on your ass when you run out of food or G-string dollars. :angry:

I dunno, man, I was at a strip club once, and I walked up to the stage and the girl put her pussy noforther than an inch from my face... no smell at all.

I dunno, man, I was at a strip club once, and I walked up to the stage and the girl put her pussy noforther than an inch from my face... no smell at all.

Scratch & Sniff IMHO....

Wuz you smoking a cigar at the time? :smoke:

That, or a fresh meat stripper. :wacko:

Wuz you smoking a cigar at the time? :smoke:

That, or a fresh meat stripper. :wacko:

Just clean, I guess; I wasn't smoking.

• 2 weeks later...
What is it with cats and boxes? I have two indoor cats and if theres a new box or bag on the floor there in it.

Cats are the most instinctive land predator on the planet. They are also the most well equipted for the job. The have night vision, 2 eye on the front of their face (like us) for depth persception, super stealth, speed, and agility, retractable claws.... Pound for pound the meanest thing on the planet's surface. They get in boxes beand bags for 2 reasons. One is a cat is a heat lover and the box or bag holds heat better. The other is it makes for a great ambush. I tiger will rarly attack from the front. It want to get them by suprise. The best, most effiecent, safest method for the slaughter. A cat should get more respect than they do. A suck as dog will sit and starve with you. A cat is like "fuck this dumb shit". How many people would you starve for? A dog will sit and starve with you, but would sell you out in a second for a guy with food if he was starving.

Yea, but cats tend to get themselves into trouble.

Falling into the trash can and not being able to get out.

Sneaking into the trunk of the car when nobody is looking. "Hey, where is Knickers???" 10 days later my dad found Knickers in the trunk of our spare car. My dad opened the trunk and Knickers gave him a, "Where the hell have you been?" look.

Killing chickens. (That was another cat. My dad, in his own words, said, "That cat knew he was in trouble and made a run for it on top of the fence. I nailed his *ss to that fence with my 30-06. I wasn't going to put up with him anymore.") :eek:

Goes exploring and returns covered head to tail in Burdock seeds. (Think Velcro) Takes a long time to get them all off.