I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!!!!

Just hours away and I can't sleep a wink. I feel like I'm 10 again, and it's the night before Christmas. I have to be at work in 5 hours!! Some time tomorrow the UPS dude will bring me some 10rd mags. I am taking my Tromix 8" to work with me, along with 50 rds of wolf 00buck.

THIS IS TORTURE!!

I know it is just some stupid gun/toy/part thing, but I have wanted it for so long... I feel like I'm about to bang the chick I had a crush on in high school (16 years ago).

The only problem with getting what you want is that I will soon need to focus on the next new toy.

upcoming things on the list:

Pontiac Solstice GXP

Gemtech Blackside 45 suppressor for the HKTactical

concrete driveway on side of house for new car

remote controlled gate to the shop/garage for new car

stucco for new addition

Canon EOS 400D

Canon 24-105 l series lens w/IS

I need to just take a breath and get some rest or I will be fired and have no way to pay for ANY of it!

OKOKok, count sheep, one sheep, two sheep BANG! HAHA I can get ten sheep!! WITHOUT RELOADING!!!

Well, here I sit, in the office. 6am, and the UPS guy is nowhere to be found.

I will keep you all updated.

If he doesn't show are we gonna hear about some guy dusting everyone at his workplace with a "sawed-off shotgun" with evil 5 round mags? :lolol:

Patience, Time Child.

suck my balls BarkBark10

hehe

Still not HERE!!!

My eyes are stinging and red, All this coffee is making me twitch like a crack whore having an orgasm.

Mags, mags, mags.. is that the Big Brown Truck? no, just another crappy client.... I think all the attorneys at this firm are going to vote me for a drug test today... I, I just need my mags.. that's all, just to touch it..

Not to stir thing up or anything, but are you sure you gave AGP the correct shipping address???????

You think I haven't thought of that??

AAUUURRRGHHHH!!!!!

Our UPS usually arrives around 3pm, it is only 1pm so far.

TUCSON,

AZ, US 11/13/2006 4:10 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

suck my balls BarkBark10

hehe

Still not HERE!!!

My eyes are stinging and red, All this coffee is making me twitch like a crack whore having an orgasm.

Mags, mags, mags.. is that the Big Brown Truck? no, just another crappy client.... I think all the attorneys at this firm are going to vote me for a drug test today... I, I just need my mags.. that's all, just to touch it..

Dam! Code Red MTD just shot out my nostrils! LOL

Edited by cscharlie
Does that have anyone else slightly worried?

I guess you didn't get in on the early order and are not waiting for delivery like the rest of us...

Heck, I'm catching a plane back to the US on Thursday and hoping mine get delivered while I am still in the US so I can go out and run some round through them.

A second set of wheels with R compound tires is missing from your list Geister.

There's A LOT of stuff missing from the list.

And to make it even better, the Pontiac dealership called while I was opening the box earlier to tell me that my allocation came in for the car. He was placing the order right then with me on the phone, going over options and color, while I was opening the mags and taking pictures!!!!! Today is the best day EVER!!!! GXP GXP AGP AGP!!!!

You all know what this means don't you??... I'll be killed in some firey car crash on the way home. With all this good, there has to be something rotten waiting around the corner.

What is that tingling sensation?? Is that a stroke? AW, come-on!