I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!!!!

what the hell do you do geister?

I want that kinda money, all those mags, new car, new driveway, hell, I just want to find a good place to live that'll let me keep my dog and that I can fit my truck in a parking spot....

Edited by BUFF_dragon
aight, thats all I needed to hear.....

you IT guys get all the good shit.... lol

while us 3D Designer guys get the leftovers... LOL

awesome gun man, fuggin BAD ASS

toys are fun, I can afford all kinds of schit since I stopped dating.

Truck &1919

geisterMounted.jpg

large pic of M16 w/suppressor

m16 and friend

I am the lower guy.

Oly 6" upper no flash hider

gtm16night.JPG

Truck &1919

IT guy married with two kids here. My truck does not look like that. What do call that, a "single IT guy technical"? Why didn't I listen to the married men who told me not too???????

Al least she is still a hottie (flat stomach even after two kids, asian chicks hold up well :lol: ). I think I will go bone her now while I think about your truck. LOL

G45

Truck &1919

IT guy married with two kids here. My truck does not look like that. What do call that, a "single IT guy technical"? Why didn't I listen to the married men who told me not too???????

Al least she is still a hottie (flat stomach even after two kids, asian chicks hold up well :lol: ). I think I will go bone her now while I think about your truck. LOL

G45

Both of you guys are my idols

my tracking number says it mine are not expected to be delivered until the 16th.

Oh well, not like my gun is together or anything.

What was your order number? Mine is in the low 100's and my card has still not been charged yet. I've had enough time to convert my S12, install Krebs sights, and install a weaver rail on the gas tube, but all I have to feed it is an 8 round and a bunch of 5's! I need my 10's!!!

What do call that, a "single IT guy technical"? Why didn't I listen to the married men who told me not too???????

HAHA too funny, I DID listen to all my married friends.

Watching my dad get divorced 3 times helped too... and my mother... well let's not go there..

Back in the US now.

Stopped by my FFL dealer and picked up my Saiga (yeah, and the Para-Ord Nite Tac too). Then dropped by the UPS Store where my 10 round mags had arrived in my box there.

Time to box up the gun and ship it to Tromix for the upgrades.

Bwa ha ha ha....