OD Green HALO Rail (pic)

Hey Tooony! On the Halo conversion due I need to remove all of the factory sites off of my Saiga 12? In order to fit it on there I havent recieved it in the mail yet but want to get a jump on due to shiddy weather thats going on this week.

If you have a rail sight it will need to be removed. If you have a bead sight on the gas block it can remain in place. The notch sight will NOT fit under the upper Halo rail and it needs either to be dremeled down to fit under or needs to be removed by banging it out of the dovetail groove.

If you have a rail sight it will need to be removed. If you have a bead sight on the gas block it can remain in place. The notch sight will NOT fit under the upper Halo rail and it needs either to be dremeled down to fit under or needs to be removed by banging it out of the dovetail groove.

How do you get the rail off of the front there is the little dial but that thing dosent move to easily I see how the rear is in the should be able to bang out from the side but the front needs to be loose first how does it come unattached?

I just don't get the Halo. It doesn't appeal to me at all. But the firearm world allows us to do whatever we want to personalize our weapons.

That Photoshop is however excellent. It definitely shows a semi usable side, at least to my taste. I really want to get the call from Tony that my Tromix 8 is ready to ship.

Yeah... mini Halo!

We should start a dream-gun photoshop thread...

I like the idea. Great ideas always start with a draft.

Some one photo shop a saiga-12 as a under barrel for a m4. you can either leave the trigger assembly in the sporting position or move it forward with a vertical foregrip instead of a pistolgrip. I tried to make one awhile back but my photoshop skills suck.

Some one photo shop a saiga-12 as a under barrel for a m4. you can either leave the trigger assembly in the sporting position or move it forward with a vertical foregrip instead of a pistolgrip. I tried to make one awhile back but my photoshop skills suck.

Here's something fairly close (it uses Saiga mags at least):

XM-26-1.jpg

More about it:

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh28-e.htm

I've seen them before. They arn't semi-automatic though. You have to cock the handle each time. I would still like to have one though. They also have a stock to attach for a stand alone.

Edited by Mike Davidson