WTB Izhmash "ergo" modernized pistol grip

Anyone got one (or two) of those Izhmash modernized pistol grips? The "ergo"/"swat" style ones that flare at the bottom. I'll pay cash or I can trade/partial trade or whatever. I have an 8 rounder I'd part with and much more. PM me

I have been waiting for one from Ruseller but its been a while and shipped while I moved so I am skeptical about it actually showing up. Plus I just got another Saiga.

Thanks for looking

Edited by chris410
Anyone got one (or two) of those Izhmash modernized pistol grips? The "ergo"/"swat" style ones that flare at the bottom. I'll pay cash or I can trade/partial trade or whatever. I have an 8 rounder I'd part with and much more. PM me

I have been waiting for one from Ruseller but its been a while and shipped while I moved so I am skeptical about it actually showing up. Plus I just got another Saiga.

Thanks for looking

I have two of them that I got from Ruseller, but I won't part with them for a million dollars after I waited 15 months to receive them from Andrei. Back then they cost me $90 shipped for 2.

Yeah, I was lucky to score a couple through Acca a while back and then Cobra a little later. They are sooooo comfortable!!!! One of them combined with the grenade launching recoil pad makes an AK feel so much better IMO.

Hopefully they'll come around again...

Thanks for looking

chris410, here's is the grip I have if you still want to trade. Please send me an IM or E-mail.

post-3906-1164661341_thumb.jpg

Edited by micah360

Thanks for looking

I am using a black SAW grip on my 12 c,that I purchased from Tapco.it is very comfortable,& I am happy with it.