What song are you listening to right now?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately its a "Best of" burned cd of Black Label Society stuff,and my old worn out S.R.V best of.

right now....the crappy fucking "your on hold music for University of Phoenix technical Service"....locked out of my classroom for the last 12 hours due to their technical problems....ARGH!

other than that, well i haven't bought a CD in about 2 years.....seems like no time to listen to music anymore.....but driving to work and around town, i 've been digging Snow Patrol and Blue October lately.

overall i prefer new/alternative rock and progressive rock.....long time Rush fan....(new CD next year...can't wait!!!)

Pantera's "five minutes alone" followed by Sepultura's "territory" MP3's. :super:

I can't stand any of the new ghey bands that are out there right now. Even the lipstick bands of the late eighties and early nineties are better than alot of this new shit coming out now. :angry:

Fuck, even the chick bands like Kittie are tougher than the new fruity guy groups (I just can't stand them because they are Canadian). :rolleyes:

zappa..........muffin man

j.j. cale...........okie

a bit of little feat.............

tower of power.........what is hip

other really old, obscure stuff..............."larry raspberry & the highsteppers".........(she came into the bar with a 44 in each hand, and she don't even own a gun..................)

Okie from Muskogee- Merle Haggard

This Bottle in my Hand- David Allan Coe and George Jones

No, I'm not listening to them both at the same time, theyre still playing in my head from earlier today.

Eric

Edited by emr454

Oldie but goodie, Suicidal Tendencies "institutionalized." :super:

Otep's "Blood Pigs." (dig chicks who can do "Cookie Monster" vocals). :up:

SlipKnot's "Wait and Bleed." (usually play alot of free MP3's I can find). :angel::dollar:

Usually hate Rap, but Spice-1's "Born 2 Die" (because he mentions about killing MF's with an AK (along with about 20 other different types of weapons)). :killer:

Sir Mix-a-Lots "Baby Got Back" (another freebie found somewhere online). :rolleyes:

Dee-Lites "Groove is in the Heart" Q-Tip rap version (yeah, I know, some of my music tastes suck). :eek::wacko: