20 round mags arrived!!!

did not realize it but got my 20 rounders inthe mail. they are great.. funky metal bottom with a set hex screw, and shiny bottom but i got plenty of paint. they wobble side to side a little ,but thats my gun. hand cycled 20round dummys fine.. gotta get out and run the mags. will post pics soon. great job guys. they sure are pretty.took pics to shwo bottoms of mags,plus pretty in gun.

post-709-1164230839_thumb.jpg

post-709-1164230864_thumb.jpg

post-709-1164230873_thumb.jpg

post-709-1164230892_thumb.jpg

post-709-1164230904_thumb.jpg

post-709-1164230920_thumb.jpg

post-709-1164230933_thumb.jpg

Edited by lsgs

Glad that the mags are being shipped out by USPS priority air mail. I was charged with the UPS rate but I wrote a little note on the side to have it sent by priority air mail and return the differnce back to my card. Iam sure it will be corrected. I am a way down the list so its okay.

yes i called wanting to know where my mags were and wht i did not know was that they had already been delivered a week ago and were in the in shipment pile here.. duh.. anyway they said they were continuing production and they are now $45.00 ea. nomore group buys i guess.

i'd like them to make a 2 round for the 12 ga. or even easier that us dealers could sell is a new mag follower for the 5 round 12 ga mags limiting to 2 rounds for hunting.. ya i know someone makes some sort of limiter but it would be nice to have a factory sort of follower that just drops right in and changes a 5 round mag to a legal 2 round for hunting in most midwest states. i pm'd pyle on this idea a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...
yes i called wanting to know where my mags were and wht i did not know was that they had already been delivered a week ago and were in the in shipment pile here.. duh.. anyway they said they were continuing production and they are now $45.00 ea. nomore group buys i guess.

i'd like them to make a 2 round for the 12 ga. or even easier that us dealers could sell is a new mag follower for the 5 round 12 ga mags limiting to 2 rounds for hunting.. ya i know someone makes some sort of limiter but it would be nice to have a factory sort of follower that just drops right in and changes a 5 round mag to a legal 2 round for hunting in most midwest states. i pm'd pyle on this idea a few days ago.

Cut a peice of firing strip to length and put it inside the mag spring. If it's too thin you could glue two peices together.