2 round magazines

I've been all over google trying to find some 2 round magazines. Do they really exist for the 12 gauge or were they only made for the 20 gauge? Unfortunately the two states, I hunt in MO and IL limit shotgun round capacity to 3 rounds on shotguns. If I want to take my Saiga out to do some hunting with it in it's stock configuration (one of the reasons I don't want to do a permanent mod to the receiver) I will need a 2 round mag ( 2 + 1 in the chamber ). I can find 5, 8, and now 10 round magazines for the Saiga-12 listed but no 2 rounders.

I actually bent a wire coat hanger to limit my 5rder untill i found a 2 rder to use

it looks like the new 10rders can be chopped and shortened at the ribs. I think someone from AGP hinted at that but that could just be a guess

I found one around here awhile back... although I 'PAID' for it. And then... painted it OD green!

hey there scoutjoe :)

I came in here tonight to post this very thread! :eek:

Any luck on a 2 rounder?

You guys need to talk to Cobra. He sells mag capacity limiters for 5 and 8rd mags. I would think that the 10rd limiter is available by now also.

I found one around here awhile back... although I 'PAID' for it. And then... painted it OD green!

ya, that was my spare one...wasn't really for sale but for what you offered I couldn't pass it up. (the paint is looking good :wub: )

All that being said, Thunderbear what part of the plugged mag bothers your friend? Just the fact that real 2rders exist?

1: Chop a 5 down & plastic weld

2: Cobras Capacity Limiter

3: Wood Block

I ran around the swamps with my factory 8 with a block of wood in it last weekend. I had a 5, but I figured the deer would be scared shitless seeing DOOM coming at them! :smoke:

I ran around the swamps with my factory 8 with a block of wood in it last weekend. I had a 5, but I figured the deer would be scared shitless seeing DOOM coming at them! :smoke:

You just wanted to get stopped by a game warden, to get the :eek: reaction of course

You just wanted to get stopped by a game warden, to get the :eek: reaction of course

I didn't have it for function that's for sure! I imagine the 10's will be worse. I did get some weird looks from cars driving by as I was protecting the road from those dangerous kamakazee deer... :lolol:

Just doing my job - Consumer/Commuter Protection Services IMHO...

I need a kickback check from the insurance agencies...

I think I would rather they be scared to death then scared shitless, even though that probably helps in the field dressing. That being said, did any of them lay their lives on the line for you or did they see that big hunking mag and run in the other direction?

And thanks for the info from everyone else. I'll probably end up blocking the 5 rounder off since the 2 are hard to come by.

ya, that was my spare one...wasn't really for sale but for what you offered I couldn't pass it up. (the paint is looking good :wub: )

All that being said, Thunderbear what part of the plugged mag bothers your friend? Just the fact that real 2rders exist?

Not really sure, but I mentioned the two rounders, he said he'd rather have those than a plugged mag. I figured I'd ask over here.