Forced to sale because of my work situation, converted Saiga 12. Converted by Tromix, 18 inch barrel, Ace side folding stock, 2, 5round mags. EAA CORP. I just had Tony convert this one a few months ago. Great shape! Only 50 rounds put through it. Ran flawlessly!! I still have the box I can ship it in. Sorry no pics. If interested send me a PM Asking $700 shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Or ftf in Ohio. I will be at the Bill Goodmans Gun and knife show this Sat, in Sharonville, if anyone wants to see it I will have it in tow. I also have an 8 rounder mag for sale seperately. Thanks

No Barrel is not threaded. It is the basic $350 conversion that Tromix does if you supply the gun. The tromix site explaines it all.

No Barrel is not threaded. It is the basic $350 conversion that Tromix does if you supply the gun. The tromix site explaines it all.

My number is 937-452-5521. Possible trades considered, but I need to sell it if I can. Thanks, Lonnie

Geister, Lonnie is a straight up guy. He has limited access to the internet at this time which is I'm sure why he put his phone number up and why he is unable to quickly respond to yer PM. Call him. I have bought a gun from him and it went smooth as silk.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.