Picture Post,lets see your 7.62x39

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And I have his cousin  

Here's my Arsenal/Mime (no fighting please) 7.62x39 Russian Red Saiga convert "desk conversation piece" and weekend warrior...  

This project was actually finished around this time last year, but I thought it was time to finally put it up for the Izhmash/Saiga purist like myself out in the crowd.     While it's nothing s

Posted Images

Thanks Bullshark. :smoke:

I may go either 12 or 13 with 1 inch pad. Can I pop on the RAA cheekpiece to this or does Ace have one?

If I were You, I'd go Long, 14" w/ 1/2" pad. Just what I'd do If I could re-order. 12 -13 is kinda short, but if that's what u like (mine is 13, w/ 1" pad and Almost too short for me - your teeth and lips are sitting right on or behind the Folding mechanism (Heavy Metal) as you Fire, for .308 I wouldn't want to try it. x39 & .223 ok.

I really don't need a cheekpiece..just stuff in the way for me, but it could help?? Sorry, I don't know if ACE has one or not.

Edited by BullShark012
Is that an origional vepr FSB/GB, or was it modified? That thing is schhhweet!

Vepr545

Thanks 1 liter! No, It's not a VEPR Rifle, I wish it was... It's a Krebs Custom KTR-03 with an Armory Usa Receiver and it's their own FSB/GB on the rifle, the whole rifle has been customized, the only thing I added was the Magpul CTR Stock, Red Dot, and Vertical Grip.

E-TAC 762X39 CLASSIC WWW.IPSCGUN.COM

Nice Rifle Jammer.. The paint looks nice, but how is it up close, and have you shot it yet, can you give me some in sight on his work? I'm thinking about having him do one for me.

Oh, Duhhh!! You are the manufacturer, and I'm asking you your opinion.. thanks for the Quotes you sent me yesterday..

Your rifles look great, but I want to make sure...

vepr545 Nice KTR brother ( drooling over ).

Damn JAMMER that looks sweet, Bro you really blend that Trigger guard onto the

the back of the latch for the mags really nice, man even the Tig weld is blend soo good

looks like one piece Trigger guard and the back of the latch, the hold gun really looks

great ( more drolling).

Here's mine, just finished yesterday. My 922 list consists of the Tapco stock, Saw grip, Tapco G2 single hook trigger group and several Master Molder magazines. The conversion was much easier and much more fun than I thought it would be... I added the Ultimak mount last night with the standard Saiga fore end. The notching isn't perfect but it's a pretty nice fit. I ended up taking about 1/2" off the top of the fore end. I need to do some final clean-up like finishing the safety lever BHO, touch up the fore end and I want to add a single point sling mount. I had an older Simons red dot scope around so that's what's on it for now. I like the quick pull up shots this forward scope mount will provide.

Tom B.

post-7997-1200711609_thumb.jpg

post-7997-1200711633_thumb.jpg

Picture1398.jpg

Very SOCOM M1A like.

VERY-NIIICE!

Being from California, I can't do too much to my Saiga (that I just ordered, in 10 day wait now) except what you have here. I like it, can you tell me where you got all these parts , Scope and mount, etc.

Picture1398.jpg

Very SOCOM M1A like.

VERY-NIIICE!

Being from California, I can't do too much to my Saiga (that I just ordered, in 10 day wait now) except what you have here. I like it, can you tell me where you got all these parts , Scope and mount, etc.

the scope is a bushnell multi-reticle red/green dot, mount is the low rise BP-02, and the bi-pod is from walmart. handguard is self vented.

I am just putting finishing touches on my 2nd Saiga conversion (this time with wood furniture). I will replace photo when I am all done ( :lolol: )

louielouie :lolol:

post-5881-1201645397_thumb.jpg

:lolol:

Looks good! I want to head the same route. I converted my first x39, and wanna leave that one all black and "evil". Then I wanna buy another, convert it, and go for more of a traditional look with wood furniture. Is that Dinzag's bolt on retainer you have there?

I am just putting finishing touches on my 2nd Saiga conversion (this time with wood furniture). I will replace photo when I am all done ( :lolol: )

Looks good! I want to head the same route. I converted my first x39, and wanna leave that one all black and "evil". Then I wanna buy another, convert it, and go for more of a traditional look with wood furniture. Is that Dinzag's bolt on retainer you have there?

I currently have my x39 dressed in wood.

post-6703-1201669766_thumb.jpg

I currently have my x39 dressed in wood.

post-6703-1201669766_thumb.jpg

Looks good! Ya gotta love that traditional AK look.

'22_Shooter'

The photo I submitted did not have Dinzag's retainer on it YET.

I got anxious to post it and I had to kind of lay the parts together for the photo.

Today I did get Dinzag's retainer in the mail and soon hope to post a better and complete photo.

louielouie

'22_Shooter'

I got anxious to post it and I had to kind of lay the parts together for the photo.

Today I did get Dinzag's retainer in the mail and soon hope to post a better and complete photo.

louielouie

:D I woulda done the same thing. One more thing, where did you get the wood furniture?

Edited by 22_Shooter
'22_Shooter'

louielouie

:D I woulda done the same thing. One more thing, where did you get the wood furniture?

I happened to open the WTS?WTT topics every time I sign on.

I opened it one day and got the 3 pieces already cleaned, sanded and stained for $25 and he paid to ship it to me.

I couldn't believe it, and it as beautiful in person as it looks in the photo.

louielouie

'22_Shooter'

louielouie

I happened to open the WTS?WTT topics every time I sign on.

I opened it one day and got the 3 pieces already cleaned, sanded and stained for $25 and he paid to ship it to me.

I couldn't believe it, and it as beautiful in person as it looks in the photo.

louielouie

$25?!?!? Damn, you got a great deal :up: .

Hello

My Saiga arrived yesterday.

762-39 with the 20 inch barrel

Here it is with a 30 round magazine installed.

Dont know if it was a good idea to post a pic of a blatant 922r violation :ded: . I know ppl do it all the time but I dont think it is good for this forums image. I am not flaming you , I am just looking out for you. Congrats and welcome to the saigaddicition!

Moderators: What do you all think about this? Am I being too paranoid or is it valid?

Edited by girmper

But what if it is a Saiga 30 round magazine (which I am SURE it must be)?

louielouie :rolleyes:

Hello

My Saiga arrived yesterday.

762-39 with the 20 inch barrel

Here it is with a 30 round magazine installed.

Dont know if it was a good idea to post a pic of a blatant 922r violation :ded: . I know ppl do it all the time but I dont think it is good for this forums image. I am not flaming you , I am just looking out for you. Congrats and welcome to the saigaddicition!

Moderators: What do you all think about this? Am I being too paranoid or is it valid?

My Braked Saiga.

This was actually a lot of fun. Painted with Brownells bake on Moly Teflon. AK74 style muzzle brake. Cut back front sight. 14mm x 1 LH threaded barrel. Lower hand guard retainer from Brownells. Stock set from Brownells. Removed and replaced the front sight and gas block to put on the lower hand guard.

post-4457-1202582114_thumb.jpg

post-4457-1202582135_thumb.jpg

post-4457-1202582151_thumb.jpg

Hello

Here is the now compliant Saiga 762-39 with the 20 inch barrel. Handguard from Tapco (1), Stock (tapco)& Handle from Saiga Stocks (1) along with the Surefire 30 round magazines. (3)

I added the new parts yesterday. I hope big brother wont knock on my door.

Funny

post-9422-1202677696_thumb.jpg

post-9422-1202677709_thumb.jpg

'Shellshock1918'

I bought it off of the forums WTS Posts.

A member had 2 sets and I bought one. He said he finished mine in Minwax Sedona Red.

louielouie

Edited by louielouie