Picture Post,lets see your 7.62x39

Here are a few updated pics of my Saiga 7.62x39:

newflip0390000319.jpg

newflip0390002018.jpg

newflip0390013609.jpg

As you've probably noticed, the BP-02 and PK-A have been replaced with a PK-23/PK-23-01/PDK-23, (I've seen all three used to describe the device), 1 MOA blinking red dot scope.

This last pic shows the designation marking on the left hand side of my scope. I "get" the red "PK-23-01" lettering but I'd appreciate some help translating the extra cyrillic on the top line:

98738063.jpg

This is different than almost all the PK-23 markings I can find in online pictures. Can anyone help me translate it? :unsure:

Ey yo, lemme FTS. Lookin' good ;)

Thanks, man. :beer:

This scope and mount, (with off-set 30mm rings), were air-mailed straight from Belarus. I'm liking the low weight, low profile, and accurate performance :killer:

Uh, "FTS" = F.ire T.hat S.hit? :unsure:

:D

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And I have his cousin  

Here's my Arsenal/Mime (no fighting please) 7.62x39 Russian Red Saiga convert "desk conversation piece" and weekend warrior...  

This project was actually finished around this time last year, but I thought it was time to finally put it up for the Izhmash/Saiga purist like myself out in the crowd.     While it's nothing s

Posted Images

Here are a few updated pics of my Saiga 7.62x39:

newflip0390000319.jpg

newflip0390002018.jpg

newflip0390013609.jpg

As you've probably noticed, the BP-02 and PK-A have been replaced with a PK-23/PK-23-01/PDK-23, (I've seen all three used to describe the device), 1 MOA blinking red dot scope.

This last pic shows the designation marking on the left hand side of my scope. I "get" the red "PK-23-01" lettering but I'd appreciate some help translating the extra cyrillic on the top line:

98738063.jpg

This is different than almost all the PK-23 markings I can find in online pictures. Can anyone help me translate it? :unsure:

This scope and mount, (with off-set 30mm rings), were air-mailed straight from Belarus. I'm liking the low weight, low profile, and accurate performance :killer:

Nah, fuck that shit :wub:

*pics of my Legion rifle*

Sick fuck... I shoulda known. :D

Keep yer distance from my Legion beauty. :angry:

Edited by post-apocalyptic

*pics of my Legion rifle*

Sick fuck... I shoulda known. :D

Keep yer distance from my Legion beauty. :angry:

But D:

First time posting a pic of my lil ugly bastard.

Surefire 15 round NJ legal

sks sling

G2 trigger

tapco piston

timbersmith unfinished birch foregrips

home made grip and stock

I made the stock from a hunk of cherry to take the SGM tactical recoil pad off the factory saiga stock. I made the grip from a block of cherry to fit my hand.

The finish is from a jar of minwax dark red mahogany with a couple coats of clear coat. the birch handguards match the cherry grip and stock pretty well imho. lemme hear some feed back.

post-23163-018573700 1282772954_thumb.jpg

sks sling

G2 trigger

tapco piston

home made grip and stock

I made the stock from a hunk of cherry to take the SGM tactical recoil pad off the factory saiga stock. I made the grip from a block of cherry to fit my hand.

The finish is from a jar of minwax dark red mahogany with a couple coats of clear coat. the birch handguards match the cherry grip and stock pretty well imho. lemme hear some feed back.

I posted a comment a few moments ago, but once again, I think it looks awesome! Love the butt stock and pistol grip. Well done!

sks sling

G2 trigger

tapco piston

home made grip and stock

I posted a comment a few moments ago, but once again, I think it looks awesome! Love the butt stock and pistol grip. Well done!

I agree. The buttstock and grip look great. Good work.

45382_1383965524122_1381519105_30850688_1371970_n.jpg

A beautiful build from Tac 47

About a year ago, I "Won" a build from them...

I had hoped to raffle this off to raise money for a teen ministry program. (Long story, but plans fell through)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs391.snc4/45382_1383965524122_1381519105_30850688_1371970_n.jpg

I could have ran the auction personally through Mi Lotto comish if approved, but it would have counted as "personal income".....

Depending on what the raffle brought in, it really could have messed with what little funding my Son gets to attend UofM...

I still hope to use this gift to honor God in some way.... as it's intent...

I'm plotting an Independent ministry.. perhaps with a new Tax ID#

we can try again......

Either Way, Thanks to Tac-47 and Mississippi Auto Arms.....

nice rifle. :super: How do you like the AK30 magazine Juggernaut? Do they perform well? I am curious about these magazines.I want to get feedback from anyone who runs them. I would buy one if it passes the K-Var drop test and if the company changes their offensive Afrika Korps logo.

Edited by bigsal

that is a good looking rifle. is that one of the Tac 47 triggergaurds? i have one. i like it alot. lots of room for gloved hands and its a lot thicker than the factory gaurd. Have you shot it yet?

nice rifle. :super: How do you like the AK30 magazine Juggernaut? Do they perform well? I am curious about these magazines.I want to get feedback from anyone who runs them. I would buy one if it passes the K-Var drop test and if the company changes their offensive Afrika Korps logo.

Not quite the "lab" conditions of Kvar.... But did you see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7TNVclR40c

About a year ago, I "Won" a build from them...

I had hoped to raffle this off to raise money for a teen ministry program. (Long story, but plans fell through)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs391.snc4/45382_1383965524122_1381519105_30850688_1371970_n.jpg

I could have ran the auction personally through Mi Lotto comish if approved, but it would have counted as "personal income".....

Depending on what the raffle brought in, it really could have messed with what little funding my Son gets to attend UofM...

I still hope to use this gift to honor God in some way.... as it's intent...

I'm plotting an Independent ministry.. perhaps with a new Tax ID#

we can try again......

Either Way, Thanks to Tac-47 and Mississippi Auto Arms.....

If I had the cash, I'd donate for a chance to enter the raffle. That is a sweet looking rifle. I could use an extra rifle to protect the rights God has given me and my family as things here in Texas worsen. Only time will tell what happens here, but I do hope I'm no longer around to see such times.

Anyway! Sorry for the ramble. The main bulletpoint of this post is that that is a sexy rifle. :wub:

If I had the cash, I'd donate for a chance to enter the raffle. That is a sweet looking rifle. I could use an extra rifle to protect the rights God has given me and my family as things here in Texas worsen. Only time will tell what happens here, but I do hope I'm no longer around to see such times.

Anyway! Sorry for the ramble. The main bulletpoint of this post is that that is a sexy rifle. :wub:

The story on the raffle.....

http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=1381519105&notes_tab=app_2347471856#!/note.php?note_id=195077613011

The Ministry is now defunked... Sadly... I can't pass along a blessing I do not have or is allowed to give...

The story on the raffle.....

http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=1381519105&notes_tab=app_2347471856#!/note.php?note_id=195077613011

The Ministry is now defunked... Sadly... I can't pass along a blessing I do not have or is allowed to give...

Wow, that's really unfortunate, Juggs. It won't be long though before everything we do will require a license. It's ridiculous, but it's how things are going. You'll need a license to get a license :eek:

Yeah I saw that, the problem with that video is the failure to load in second 37. If you can, because you are a trustworthy guy, would you mind doing a drop test with it fully loaded? If they can survive a drop of six feet loaded onto their feedlips without cracking, then I will pay my good money for one to field test here in the great wilderness of Idaho. Anyway let me know bro!

Yeah I saw that, the problem with that video is the failure to load in second 37. If you can, because you are a trustworthy guy, would you mind doing a drop test with it fully loaded? If they can survive a drop of six feet loaded onto their feedlips without cracking, then I will pay my good money for one to field test here in the great wilderness of Idaho. Anyway let me know bro!

Loaded, but not chambered... I'll do it at the pit where we shoot... (Dirt. not tile)

Loaded, but not chambered... I'll do it at the pit where we shoot... (Dirt. not tile)

Thanks man. Let me know if it passes and I will throw Gabe Sanchez $30 for one. If it fails (and I suspect it will) please post pictures. :super:

I'll shot video....

You'll send me a com block steel or K-var mag if it breaks, Right? ;)

I'll shot video....

You'll send me a com block steel or K-var mag if it breaks, Right? ;)

Actually I am the warranty Service Providor for the entire eastern block. All you need to do to get a replacement magazine is pay my low shipping and handling fee and its on its way.... :lolol:

Edited by bigsal

Sweet looking folder. Is there a reason why the fold to the right? Seems like that would interfere if you decided you wanted to shoot it in that configuration. :rolleyes:

some folders, fold right so the scope mount will not be covered. as long as it positions forward of the trigger group when folded, it should be no problem to fire.

Kevin, nice looking conversion you have there. Just curious about the muzzle break you have. How did you cut of the sleeve covering the area you threaded so close to the sight block/gas block? I sure looks neat.

Here's my finished project.

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

Nice set-up! How do you like that sling?

Okay thanks. Just seemd to me to defeat the purpose of having the folder option if you couldn't fire it with the folding stock covering the ejection port.

Sweet looking folder. Is there a reason why the fold to the right? Seems like that would interfere if you decided you wanted to shoot it in that configuration. :rolleyes:

some folders, fold right so the scope mount will not be covered. as long as it positions forward of the trigger group when folded, it should be no problem to fire.

Okay thanks. Just seemd to me to defeat the purpose of having the folder option if you couldn't fire it with the folding stock covering the ejection port

i think that is just the angle of the photograph that makes it look covered.

Okay thanks. Just seemd to me to defeat the purpose of having the folder option if you couldn't fire it with the folding stock covering the ejection port

i think that is just the angle of the photograph that makes it look covered.

I put mine on that way at first as well. The port itself isn't covered, but the charging handle hits the stock, so it wouldn't be able to eject for that reason.