Picture Post,lets see your 7.62x39

Looks good, man. :up: Gotta love the plum, (except for that popsicle stick pistol grip).

Mine:

m580transferpk23pics025.jpg

I'll soon be going to black furniture, (to accomodate a new stock). I'll really miss the plum.

Thanks!! I wanted to go with the ATI grip but since iam in CA iam gonna be using a kydex slip on grip anyways to get around the BS that is a bullet button. So the popsicle stick will have to do.

Black you say? Maybe folding AK 103 stock??? Dont see any other reason for you to ditch the plum.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And I have his cousin  

Here's my Arsenal/Mime (no fighting please) 7.62x39 Russian Red Saiga convert "desk conversation piece" and weekend warrior...  

This project was actually finished around this time last year, but I thought it was time to finally put it up for the Izhmash/Saiga purist like myself out in the crowd.     While it's nothing s

Posted Images

Looks good, man. :up: Gotta love the plum, (except for that popsicle stick pistol grip).

Mine:

m580transferpk23pics025.jpg

I'll soon be going to black furniture, (to accomodate a new stock). I'll really miss the plum.

Thanks!! I wanted to go with the ATI grip but since iam in CA iam gonna be using a kydex slip on grip anyways to get around the BS that is a bullet button. So the popsicle stick will have to do.

Black you say? Maybe folding AK 103 stock??? Dont see any other reason for you to ditch the plum.

You've a keen eye to identify the ATI grip from the pic I posted. :up: It's hands-down the most comfortable AK grip I've ever tried, (and I've tried more than a few). It also uses the full-length AK pg grip screw, which offers superior strength. My rifle would be illegal as fuck in the PRC, (as most truly cool shit is). :eek:

Man, join the trend and flee that sinking ship. Last year alone, I think CA had, overall 2 million legal citizens emigrate to greener, (and freer), pastures.

Anyway, yeah I'll have to switch to black handguards to match this stock:

ak100stock001.jpg

:smoke:

Here is my unconverted saiga, with all new furniture.

Skeleton stock

UTG quadrail

Scope mount

redfield 3x9 scope

magpul afg2

bipod

surefire mag

To make it 922r compliant, added a tapco gas piston (not pictured)

dude, I have the same scope :) Just got it today, but have high hopes.

Where did you get your lens covers from, btw?

Here is my unconverted saiga, with all new furniture.

Skeleton stock

UTG quadrail

Scope mount

redfield 3x9 scope

magpul afg2

bipod

surefire mag

To make it 922r compliant, added a tapco gas piston (not pictured)

Damn, how much does that fucker weigh? :unsure:

Edited by post-apocalyptic

My 7.62's

Saiga 132 Sport Rifle: Restored to an AK platform (A work in progress; Stock is on its way)

Inter Ordnace AK47: Surplus/Restored Bulgarian stock set, & some worn surplus outer parts (to create an original look)

Yugoslavian M92: Built on a Armory Receiver as a pistol from a virgin/unissued M92 Parts Kit. & added a ERGO grip

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

Edited by ItsAllCreated

Just finished the Duracoat. I am not satisfied with it at all. 34 days cure before I put it back together and the stress line from the selector and the gas tube lever scratched through to bare metal. *shrug* could have been my fault, could have been the preval sprayer, who knows. It will stay this way until I replace the PG and the stock but I am over budget at this point so it could be some time.

post-19733-0-86998800-1304708307_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the compliments fellas. That M92 is a blast to shoot!

I wanted a Krink Pistol, and got another AKS74U as a Rifle. But last week I found a New unfired Arsenal SLR106U at a very good Price (which is a 16" barrel) & Couldnt pass it up. Since I got the pistol & Rifle Krink's already I'm gonna SBR the Arsenal & make it tacticool :batman: ...That should satisfy my Krinkov-itis for awhile lol!

photo-10.jpgDSC04415.jpgHere is my x39. I bought it last week at the gun show.

I did the tapco g2 trigger, with a tapco t6 adjustable stock, and a tapco saw grip. My trigger guard is the billet one from carolina shooter supply. I also put the tromix charging handle on it. I ordered a galil style handguard from tapco but I haven't got it yet.

I also have my bullet guide and I am about to do that install so I can use AK mags.

DSC04418.jpg

Thanks

Yeah, TRS25. Great Red Dot; Especially at $80 shipped from OpticsPlanet!

If you're looking for a small & lightweight red dot (without breaking the bank) that the one to get

Good stuff, ItsAllCreated! The M92 looks particularly nice. :up:

Is that a Bushnell TRS-25 on the Saiga?

saiga762finalvlad.JPG

saiga762finalvlad2.JPG

saiga762finalvlad3.JPG

saiga762finalvlad4.JPG

Saiga 7.62x39

Ace Stock

Ace Internal Block

Dinzag Tapco G2 FCG

Hogue Grip

Tromix Charging Handle

Surefire 15 Round Magazine

Kvar Lower Handguard

CSS Lower Handguard Retainer

Ultimak Gas Tube

Vltor Quick Release Flashlight Mount

Surefire G2

Aimpoint H1

Edited by vladtepes
  • Like 2

saiga762finalvlad.JPG

Saiga 7.62x39

Ace Stock

Ace Internal Block

Dinzag Tapco G2 FCG

Hogue Grip

Tromix Charging Handle

Surefire 15 Round Magazine

Kvar Lower Handguard

CSS Lower Handguard Retainer

Ultimak Gas Tube

Vltor Quick Release Flashlight Mount

Surefire G2

Aimpoint H1

Simply beautiful . Almost my exact same set-up ! :super:

My new toy, SGL21-94. sorry for the crappy phone pics

post-24335-0-89285000-1305325613_thumb.jpg

post-24335-0-78108500-1305325622_thumb.jpg

Ordered it 5-9-11 and picked it up today about an hour ago. Another 100 series folding stock is on the way. It will be headed off to RifleDynamics with my S12 once all the parts arrive. I can wait. And then my form 1 should be on its way back. going on month 3 here now that its may. one more month. :exciting:

Edited by AZG