Picture Post,lets see your 7.62x39

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And I have his cousin  

Here's my Arsenal/Mime (no fighting please) 7.62x39 Russian Red Saiga convert "desk conversation piece" and weekend warrior...  

This project was actually finished around this time last year, but I thought it was time to finally put it up for the Izhmash/Saiga purist like myself out in the crowd.     While it's nothing s

Posted Images

Just needed a reason to set my gun down on my girlfriend's stuff 011.gif

Polish Beryl Folder on my Draco. This is one bastard of a gun. Polish stock, Romy Draco, Russian FSGB, US grip

64A5F3E7.jpg

Folded

90D93607.jpg

RPK sight with windage. fixed my uncentered front sight post problem. Notice the notch is slightly to the right of center. Thanks sashagardener032.gif

602C6906.jpg

And this one befo I put the beryl folder on with my SGL21-94.

3E34AFA3.jpg

• Like 3

Polish Beryl Folder on my Draco. This is one bastard of a gun. Polish stock, Romy Draco, Russian FSGB, US grip

64A5F3E7.jpg

...snip...

Your beryl stock looks good on there. That is an awesome rifle!

PS, I set stuff on my wife's vanity stool all the time to take pics, lol.

• Like 1

Your beryl stock looks good on there. That is an awesome rifle!

PS, I set stuff on my wife's vanity stool all the time to take pics, lol.

Thanks! Its really a great stock for any rifle shy of the 308. 308s push'n it with that stock but I would still want to try it out. But its not bad at all for the x39 round.

I replaced my hogue grip with the MFT engage with the adjustable grip panels. I like the angle way better and now I can put stuff in it. The chaos handguard was a great addition too, it completely changed my gun from 'half factory saiga' to completely bad ass.super_man.gif .

post-31894-0-98140100-1334342480_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted the old school Romanian BFPU style. When I first put the Romanian wood on the saiga, the rifles finish looked to nice for the old furniture. So I thought I would age the saiga finish to make it older instead of refinishing the wood. Funny I made this rifle look future new with plastic tapco only to end up going back to the basics. Think I'm finally done now...

IMG_7012.jpg

IMG_7011.jpg

IMG_7015.jpg

how did u get the metal to look like that, its awesome

Here is a picture of my 7.62x39.

Css stock and forearm

tromix break.

Beryl scope mount.

Krebbs safety.

Forget what type of mag release, but it ain't stock.

Cheap leapers red dot.

And 40 rounds of fun.

SWEET!, nice job man.

Here is a picture of my 7.62x39.

Css stock and forearm

tromix break.

Beryl scope mount.

Krebbs safety.

Forget what type of mag release, but it ain't stock.

Cheap leapers red dot.

And 40 rounds of fun.

More pics of that hanguard PLEASE..Different angles. How is it attached? Thanks and great looking rifle

I wanted the old school Romanian BFPU style. When I first put the Romanian wood on the saiga, the rifles finish looked to nice for the old furniture. So I thought I would age the saiga finish to make it older instead of refinishing the wood. Funny I made this rifle look future new with plastic tapco only to end up going back to the basics. Think I'm finally done now...

IMG_7012.jpg

IMG_7011.jpg

IMG_7015.jpg

If I had to guess. I'd say 600grit sandpaper

64A5F3E7.jpg

Folded

90D93607.jpg

Really love that, just curious, when getting something like that together- do you have to get a stamp to make it legal (in putting a stock on what the TABC consider's a pistol)?

Really love that, just curious, when getting something like that together- do you have to get a stamp to make it legal (in putting a stock on what the TABC consider's a pistol)?

Yes, because it's a SBR now.

Not a bad guess hutchsaiga, It was 220 grit. I just lightly sanded everywhere in a back to forth motion.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 2

Not a bad guess hutchsaiga, It was 220 grit. I just lightly sanded everywhere in a back to forth motion.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

If you dont mind my asking. What made you go with a birdcage over the more traditional slant brake?(well traditional to Romy AKM like your is cloned of at least)