Picture Post, Lets see your Saiga 12!

Sorry for the picture quality, this is a frame clipped from video of me shooting at my local range.

Remington 3" Slugger High-Velocity 7/8oz @ 1875FPS + 18" barrel'ed Saiga = flamethrower :smoke:

post-6781-1196930985_thumb.jpg

Edited by Coc
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6-1/2" evlblksbs  

In its final form:  

My daughter does modeling and she did a shoot this week with firearms. I let her borrow my Saiga.  

Posted Images

Been adding and subtracting things over the past few months. So far this is it. Next addition is a LRBHO that I'm still waiting on. It has an ACE internal stock adapter, ACE short skeleton stock with folding mechanism, Krebs Ghost Ring sights, Tromix Door Breacher, AR15 style grip, G2 double hook FCG, latest AGP mags modified to work with the Russian magwell, Russian forearm, TDI Arms vertical grip, ATN red dot, chopped romanian trigger guard properly riveted to the receiver.

0051.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is my S12 IZ108 Conversion. I'm still deciding on a muzzle device but it is likely to be a poly choke (unvented) or the new Tromix short Russian flash hider copy.

I'll also be cutting the stock down and installing a Bulgarian grenade launcher style pad for a proper more comfortable fit.

post-8015-1203897806_thumb.jpg

Bought my Saiga 12 in 2005, and just recently decided to go ATF Form I. I sent it to Tromix for the conversion, and I just got it back. I wish I would have taken pictures of it before it went to Tromix for comparison, the change is more than dramatic. I could not be happier with it, Tony is an artist and master craftsman.

post-3456-1204946281_thumb.jpg

post-3456-1204946303_thumb.jpg

post-3456-1204946333_thumb.jpg

post-3456-1204946321_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blam

Posted by the dude that lost his marbles...

"Can anyone tell me step by step how I can insert a pic of my S12 on this message board.

I have Picasa 2 for my photos, but I cannot figure out how to transfer any of my pics to my message."

Ok, once the pics you want are highlighted, using picasa 2,.. button at lower right allows you to export folder (w/ images, particularl the image you have enlarged/highlighted) to a place you can find, like in another folder on your desktop. when you select this option you can choose a size. 1054 or around this size is good for internet 2.0.

then when you are replying to a post or creating a new one, like this one you browse, and rive to the photo you want (write down the number beforehand, it helps) and tneh hit upload before "add reply" or new post.

and then you can share wonderful pics like these of my latest fun. You can also cruise the main forum and will see "How to post a photo" almost everywhere at the top of forum headers.

I have to admit, I haven't fired it yet,.. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

post-9483-1205464830_thumb.jpg

post-9483-1205464913_thumb.jpg

post-9483-1205464961_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My S-12 with its 7.62x39 stablemate and the Yugo relative. The Saiga rifle has an aperture sight on the top cover and a US made Krinkov type muzzle brake. Both the shotgun and rifle have Tapco folding stock which I got at a low price at the fun shows. I intended to use a fixed wood stock on the S-12 which I had on the rifle before finding the Tapco parts but I found a dealer at the fun show selling the desert tan parts at half the price he wanted for the other colors.

post-1088-1205722395_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...