Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Feb 5 2007, 07:41 AM IP: 209.99.19.8 | Post #42 |

Advanced Member

Group: Contributors

Member No.: 3,965

Warn: (0%)

QUOTE(Combat Medic @ Feb 4 2007, 04:41 PM)

Reduced 83%

1704 x 2272 (736.81k)

me with my Saiga

Hello, Combat Medic

Welcome home, Sir!

Yer' all my absolute heroes!

BTW, shweet Saiga!

With the utmost of respect,

Guido2 in Houston

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, the upper Vepr looks exactly the same, as sell in Russia. Muzzle brake only different. Despite all its advantages, I do not like Vepr. I prefer Saiga 12K030 -  it a little easier, and in my view

Amish Psycho, who used to post here , sent me that to test and troubleshoot for him about a year or so ago. After a lot of work and evaluation, and me redesigning it to work properly he decided not to

Sorry man but not really.

Posted Images

Jammer, nice builds. What's the deal with the muzzle devices??? Are they functional, or just eye candy?

Thanks, the muzzle devices are there to keep them non NFA. I'ts like a long flash hider, these are for looks only. I'm still testing a few S-12 comps for IPSC shooting, will have them posted soon.

The 8" shotgun has a 11" flash hider with a 1.5" overlap pinned and welded in place with an 18.5" OAL, The flash hider is opened up to vent off gas pressure so that the system functions as a true 8" gun. This is for all those who like the looks of a SBS but live in a non SBS state.

Much Alohas to Tony for Saiga madness...

Love the AKS 12 Make! :devil:

Wood is good!

(Finally got that picture to this forum... :D )

Credit for that goes to you, C; you opened my eyes to see beauty of the wood on S-12. Thanks for that!

Yep; I got woody... ;)

Edited by Make
JAMMER- Nice work. You have some great looking Saigas. What kind of red dot is on that Saiga? I still need to convert my Saiga 12 and 223 and these photo posts inspire me.

Thanks, it's an old school Tasco PDP4 alittle high for my taste, customer had it for awhile. He will change to a JP or Doctor soon.

Aloha Jammer

ok, Where o where did you all get the stock adaptor that allows you to use a REAL ar15/M16 buffer tube/ reciever extencion? I have a cheap tapco one on one of my saigas right now and am willing to pay the $$$ to replace it with a real CAR stock and the adaptor for it.

Surely there are many questions and comments about the guns posted in the picture thread. Please post all of those here so I don't have to keep going back and deleting them from the pic thread. Thanks.

I'll start...

#1 Pointer great idea! Nice damn weapon too! Good to see someone posting about Jeric's LRBHO, now we will know who's got em.

Careful posting all those mag pics, you are likely to get hate mail...lol.

#2 Welcome aboard Bullitt3401, another Mustang fan, hell yeah! Congrats on taking the plunge. God help you now!

#3 Wildcatter those are a couple of the most beautiful Saigas in the world bro! Hat's off! :up: Didn't you say you were gonna finish em out with Ace / Galil skeleton stocks?

#4 That guy really needs to get a life! :eek:

#8 micah360 Tony did you right bro! That baby is a sleek machine. Simple and to the point. That's the first gun I have liked with OD green!

#9 AWESOME bro and that's a huge understatement! No finer S-12 anywhere.

#10 Shooter 2 that's a sweet Russian hammer you have. Interesting light mount...original.

#12 I J That rail is sweet man! I like it much better than the halo.

#13 Gunsmithcat she's coming along very nicely man! Wood is GOOD. Let me know if I can help you brighten those pics.

#14 Beerslurpy nice Tromix sweeper. Looks like you have the Korsak laser too. Or is that a light mounted in there? Putting AK HGs on there is not just a job, it's an adventure! Check out my tutorial pinned in the S-12 important topics section or if you really want to go all out look at dinzag's AKS-12 thread in his sig line. If ya want that S-12 HG to look better and cool better send it to me and I'll fix that.

They are all sweet guns in the pic thread! These were just some posts that really caught my eye.

Keep em comin guys! :super:

can anyone tell me if sharkbreaks are threaded?

thanks tritiun... wut i wanted to here...

new question... lot of nice guns... some of you have angled the ass end of the receiver giving the stock a slight downward angle and some haven't... what is the reason for the angle

Tromix often does that. Think it's a little better ergonomically and facilitates using the sights better. (My guess anyway.)

• 2 weeks later...
Surely there are many questions and comments about the guns posted in the picture thread. Please post all of those here so I don't have to keep going back and deleting them from the pic thread. Thanks.

I'll start...

#1 Pointer great idea! Nice damn weapon too! Good to see someone posting about Jeric's LRBHO, now we will know who's got em.

#2 Welcome aboard Bullitt3401, another Mustang fan, hell yeah! Congrats on taking the plunge. God help you now!

#3 Wildcatter those are a couple of the most beautiful Saigas in the world bro! Hat's off! :up: Didn't you say you were gonna finish em out with Ace / Galil skeleton stocks?

#8 micah360 Tony did you right bro! That baby is a sleek machine. Simple and to the point. That's the first gun I have liked with OD green!

#10 Shooter 2 that's a sweet Russian hammer you have. Interesting light mount...original.

#13 Gunsmithcat she's coming along very nicely man! Wood is GOOD. Let me know if I can help you brighten those pics.

#14 Beerslurpy nice Tromix sweeper. Looks like you have the Korsak laser too. Or is that a light mounted in there? Putting AK HGs on there is not just a job, it's an adventure! Check out my tutorial pinned in the S-12 important topics section or if you really want to go all out look at dinzag's AKS-12 thread in his sig line. If ya want that S-12 HG to look better and cool better send it to me and I'll fix that.

They are all sweet guns in the pic thread! These were just some posts that really caught my eye.

guido2 that thing looks great

I'll start...

guido2 that thing looks great

Hello, mccumber1916

Thanks, Sir! Nothing special, but I have to admit, the SOCOM stock has proved to be a wonderful addition to both the S12 and my S-.308.

Originally, I selected them because they were very "under-represented" and I wanted something a bit different. However, functionaly, those are GREAT! Built like a rock, fully adjustable, and comfortable as hell. I endorse them 100%.

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

:lol: I saw Garys name in the Saiga picture post and I thought he had posted a pic of his 37 E-mail TROMIX ! I almost broke my mouse finger trying to call up the photo and lo and behold there was Wolfhounds Tromix 19.

I was never so disapointed in my life! :P I have been waiting so long...... I bet you have waiting a long time too, Gary!

The UPS guy left me a love letter sometime today too. He has my 10rnd mags from TROMIX and now he wont come back until MONDAY! :bann:

:lol: I saw Garys name in the Saiga picture post and I thought he had posted a pic of his 37 E-mail TROMIX ! I almost broke my mouse finger trying to call up the photo and lo and behold there was Wolfhounds Tromix 19.

I was never so disapointed in my life! :P I have been waiting so long...... I bet you have waiting a long time too, Gary!

The UPS guy left me a love letter sometime today too. He has my 10rnd mags from TROMIX and now he wont come back until MONDAY! :bann:

Johnny Gun - You're too hilarious... :super: Actually, the implication of your comment is correct; I shouldn't have posted a reply within that particular thread, since I believe that thread should only contain photos of members' S-12s (... my apologies to everyone, I won't do that again). Besides, I wouldn't have posted pics in that particular thread anyway.... since my TROMIX will be a S-20 and not a S-12 (there's a specific thread for S-20 pic postings).

The irony of the timing to your remarks couldn't be more appropriate... I WAS expecting my TROMIX S-20 to be delivered today (Friday, 30 March), but according to Tony, his "office help" failed to make the drop-off to UPS this past Monday, so my shottie wasn't dropped-off at his local UPS until the following day; Tuesday. Having the UPS Tracking number in hand (thanks to Tony), I learned two days ago that the scheduled delivery date is presently this coming Monday **groan & ugh**.

Nonetheless, I promise to have all kinds of photos (because that's the type of knuckle-head that I am)... close-up pics as well, shortly after my baby arrives. Don't expect that until any earlier than Tuesday evening or possibly Wednesday.

As a small teaser, attached is a photo Tony sent to me of the handmade, one-off BHO he fabricated for my S-20... something one wouldn't be able to see after the gun is fully put together. Tony's S-20 BHO is depicted at top (before painting or whatever), and the one at bottom is reportedly an OEM BHO off of a S-12. Interesting difference, no? Pretty darned robust BHO if I do say-so myself. :devil:

post-4853-1175301417_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gary

Johnny Gun - You're too hilarious... :super: Actually, the implication of your comment is correct; I shouldn't have posted a reply within that particular thread, since I believe that thread should only contain photos of members' S-12s (... my apologies to everyone, I won't do that again). Besides, I wouldn't have posted pics in that particular thread anyway.... since my TROMIX will be a S-20 and not a S-12 (there's a specific thread for S-20 pic postings).

The irony of the timing to your remarks couldn't be more appropriate... I WAS expecting my TROMIX S-20 to be delivered today (Friday, 30 March), but according to Tony, his "office help" failed to make the drop-off to UPS this past Monday, so my shottie wasn't dropped-off at his local UPS until the following day; Tuesday. Having the UPS Tracking number in hand (thanks to Tony), I learned two days ago that the scheduled delivery date is presently this coming Monday **groan & ugh**.

Nonetheless, I promise to have all kinds of photos (because that's the type of knuckle-head that I am)... close-up pics as well, shortly after my baby arrives. Don't expect that until any earlier than Tuesday evening or possibly Wednesday.

As a small teaser, attached is a photo Tony sent to me of the handmade, one-off BHO he fabricated for my S-20... something one wouldn't be able to see after the gun is fully put together. Tony's S-20 BHO is depicted at top (before painting or whatever), and the one at bottom is reportedly an OEM BHO off of a S-12. Interesting difference, no? Pretty darned robust BHO if I do say-so myself. :devil:

Took care of it Gary...retard!...lol j/k

Hey that's a cool idea Tony! It will lock the bolt all the way back likr the S-12 BHO. You should be able to use that for a LRBHO if you count your shots and push the button while firing the last one. I don't know why they made the rifles and other shotties with a differebnt BHO.

• 4 weeks later...

1911, is that an F.N.H. bullpup? If so where did you come across that thing? I didn't know they were available to the public. I've only read of them comming out, but I guess that was last year. Nice family photo too. :super:

post-5992-1178419707.jpg