Sister Thread to Picture Posts

W :super: W nyclu3 that baby turned out awesome! I really like the shape of the stock and other furniture. KUDOS BR!

That being said though, I still don't think I would let my wife "stain BRG3's wood"!... :lol::o:lolol::cryss:

J/K!...lol...you know I'm just teasin man! Great lookin Saiga AK 12!!

I'm interested in what you did with the rails...do tell...

post-1293-1178810978_thumb.jpg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, the upper Vepr looks exactly the same, as sell in Russia. Muzzle brake only different. Despite all its advantages, I do not like Vepr. I prefer Saiga 12K030 -  it a little easier, and in my view

Amish Psycho, who used to post here , sent me that to test and troubleshoot for him about a year or so ago. After a lot of work and evaluation, and me redesigning it to work properly he decided not to

Sorry man but not really.

Posted Images

• 5 months later...
Ummmm...Geister, in reference to post #115...where's the Saiga? And more importantly WHERE DO I GET ONE OF THOSE CALENDERS!? :wub:

He doesn't need it. He already has a bunch of pics up of women that look alot better than me. Don't need any more competition!!!

Click the pic

www.title2media.com is the website for the calendars. They are high quality USA printed sweet a$$ calendars. Images suitable for framing. :rolleyes:

Makes a great stocking stuffer!! We will have a table at the SAR show in Phoenix with a couple models, come by.

Geister

:smoke:

Edited by Geister
  • 4 months later...

Cobra (or anybody else that knows), I'm guessing you can get two kinds of Ace stock folding adapters. One is external and one is internal? Is that correct? What are the pros and cons of both? I imagine the internal one requires some handiwork to the backplate, etc?

Cobra (or anybody else that knows), I'm guessing you can get two kinds of Ace stock folding adapters. One is external and one is internal? Is that correct? What are the pros and cons of both? I imagine the internal one requires some handiwork to the backplate, etc?

Correct. The external block just screws on and IMO looks like crap--it just doesn't look right (too long.) The internal block requires a little cutting and welding but gives a much more professional and correct appearance.

• 3 weeks later...

Correct. The external block just screws on and IMO looks like crap--it just doesn't look right (too long.) The internal block requires a little cutting and welding but gives a much more professional and correct appearance.

Anyone have photos showing both adapters? And what length ACE stocks would one need to have the length of pull like the factory stock?

P.S I am sorry if this is not the right thread for this question. I do not want to hijack. Mods move if it is

Edited by DANGERRUSS

This is the external block that "looks like crap"...to some...

post-1293-1206359820_thumb.jpg post-1293-1206360982_thumb.jpg

This is the old style internal block that REALLY looks like crap....

post-1293-1206360111_thumb.jpg post-1293-1206360139_thumb.jpg

And this is the new internal block that looks much better....

post-1293-1206361160_thumb.jpg post-1293-1206361175_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much Cobra. I have been on the fence about doing a conversion on my S12 myselfe. Thanks to Tony's soon to be release trigger guard/saftey stop I think I have summoned up the courage to do this. As I will not be paying a smith to do this I will put a folder on it. I think I can live with the external block for the no cutting instal. I want to thank you guys and gals for this forum and the info it provides.

• 5 months later...
W :super: W nyclu3 that baby turned out awesome! I really like the shape of the stock and other furniture. KUDOS BR!

That being said though, I still don't think I would let my wife "stain BRG3's wood"!... :lol::o:lolol::cryss:

J/K!...lol...you know I'm just teasin man! Great lookin Saiga AK 12!!

I'm interested in what you did with the rails...do tell...

post-1293-1178810978_thumb.jpg

Sorry Cobra,

I just now found this reply thread! :blink::wacko: I have since changed it up since then. But thank you for your kind words. I modified the trigger group to eliminate the trigger slap and welded HK sights. pics are on another comp.

nyclu3

Will - Your new Red Jacket S-12 looks awesome! Of course I expected no less from Will @ Red Jacket, as he is quite the gunsmith and does some amazing builds. With the barrel that short be sure you don't burn your tatoo off. :eek: Great accessory for LEO who likes to work hurricanes. :super: Enjoy it and maybe I can try it out at Will's next B-day bash.

my guess is an 89 caprice classic or a year close to that. could be older though, maybe late 70s but they made them all the same for a while haha

Ooh Lance you're so close, it is a Caprice. But it can't be a '89 because if you look closely you'll see it's a 2 door.