Sister Thread to Picture Posts

Yes, the upper Vepr looks exactly the same, as sell in Russia. Muzzle brake only different.

Despite all its advantages, I do not like Vepr. I prefer Saiga 12K030 -  it a little easier, and in my view has the best ergonomics. Although many friends like Vepr.

Incidentally Saiga 12K030 (under the designation KS-K 18.5) is the only family of Saiga /Vepr shotguns officially entered service Russian special forces.

post-46820-0-64510800-1397802221_thumb.jpg

Edited by vinni83
  • Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, the upper Vepr looks exactly the same, as sell in Russia. Muzzle brake only different. Despite all its advantages, I do not like Vepr. I prefer Saiga 12K030 -  it a little easier, and in my view

Amish Psycho, who used to post here , sent me that to test and troubleshoot for him about a year or so ago. After a lot of work and evaluation, and me redesigning it to work properly he decided not to

Sorry man but not really.

Posted Images

I finally took a new picture with the modified safety lever, Thanks to GunFun so long ago. Sorry for the delay.

Thats awesome and maybe the way I can convert my s12 in nj since that is a true thumbhole stock. Just to find one for a lefty

Thanks, I found this one in a big block of laminated stock material. I was just laying there. All I had to do was whittle away all the excess wood that was surrounding it.haha.gif