AGP just sent me the link for the 2nd batch of 10rd mags

And two of them are mine!

::evil laughter::

Yeah me too. And I'm glad I got it when I did cause there are 7 5 rounders for sale in the for sale section!

I was able to resist.

Can you post or email me the link?

You may need to e-mail Kevin. Their site is closed to the public for this........at least that's how I took it.

Is it too late to get in on this batch? I have a tromix gun on order, im sure it would love some 10 rounders to come home to.

I ordered more than I need (6) so I could hit the bigger price break (10). I'll be dumping 4 extras, and I imagine others will do the same. So I'm sure there will be enough for everyone.

Mine are order, order number given. Now I just sit and wait in the window, for about 2 weeks and wait for the little brown truck...

Are all the second batch have the upgraded feed lips?

Just look at how naked my pic is?

Edited by 1liter

The link that was emailed is a "back door" to the site. It was sent to those who had previously requested to be notified. The site is currently closed, but will open for orders eventually.

Since AGP did this as a courtesy to the forum, I don't think it would be appropriate to post the link.

You should be able to order when the site reopens.

great. I don't guess I'll ever get my hands on one of these. :/

ok the 2nd run took how long to sell out?

you really think they would stop at run #2?

one of the bigger distributors (gun source or atlantic) may have bought a large # too, hang tight these have been a long time coming. We will all get them

Took about 24hrs. to sell 600 and that's without even opening it up to the public. And another 400 are going to dealers. I'm kind of speachless, I didn't think they would sell like this at all.

Kevin

Edited by Z1500

Took about 24hrs. to sell 600 and that's without even opening it up to the public. And another 400 are going to dealers. I'm kind of speachless, I didn't think they would sell like this at all.

Kevin

Takes a load off from worrying about if they would sell huh...we told ya so :super:

Kevin

Way to underestimate the market!

But we told you they'd sell!

Those that have them already want more!! I got 2, but I want 4 more. They are very well-made!

Guys & Gals we have bought bought a large quantity on both orders and would be glad to try to accomidate Saiga fourm members prior to other random customers, please feel free to email us your full name , phone number and how many you would like,also please mention you fourm user name, we will place you on our list and try to work you in a quickly as possible. We are currently shipping and would hope to fill new orders in late Dec or earlier , if you find them before that no problem since no money has exchanged hands.

Thank You Atlantic Firearms,llc sales@atlanticfirearms.com

Guys & Gals we have bought bought a large quantity on both orders and would be glad to try to accomidate Saiga fourm members prior to other random customers, please feel free to email us your full name , phone number and how many you would like,also please mention you fourm user name, we will place you on our list and try to work you in a quickly as possible. We are currently shipping and would hope to fill new orders in late Dec or earlier , if you find them before that no problem since no money has exchanged hands.

Thank You Atlantic Firearms,llc sales@atlanticfirearms.com

Speaking of courtesy, thank you BTW, but before the mad emailing begins, what will the mark-up be?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to be public on the price.

Thank you!

Here is the info as we have listed on our web site please note we must have your full name , phone number and how many mags you want , please do not send us emails with out this info it only slows the process down. Please also include your user name

Saiga 12 AGP 10 round Hi Capacity Magazine for use in any of the Saiga 12 shotguns.Polymer construction with stainless steel feed lips, high quality construction & a great price !!. We have started to ship existing backorders ,we are now taking a waiting list, no payments required until we are ready to ship, please email over your name, phone number & how many mags you would like, we will contact you when we can fill your order we anticipate this will be late Dec or earlier.

AGP Mag $59 per mag, $55 per mag for 3 or more, ship $10 via fedex ground.

Edited by Atlantic Firearms.com

Kevin

Ready to quit your day job yet? :D

Kevin

damn...