T6 on a saiga 308?

Has anyone used a T6 type stock or a regular ar15 stock with an adapter on a saiga 308. Can it hold up to the recoil? I want something adustable I can use for different optics so I need an adjustable stock.

I have one. it holds up well enough. Mine stays sturdy with the receiver. But thats mostly due to the way I installed the screws onto the rear trunion. The stock will move about 1/8 of an inch at any length of pull and rattles when you walk with it(this is just like any other AR-15 crappy collapsible stock). I would have rather just gotten an ACE folder, but being able to move the stock is nice. I like to shoot standing with the stock shortened, from a benchrest with the stock fully extended. The further my face is away from the sites the better the groupings.

here is a pic on my .308

Saiga.jpg

Has anyone used a T6 type stock or a regular ar15 stock with an adapter on a saiga 308. Can it hold up to the recoil? I want something adustable I can use for different optics so I need an adjustable stock.

I have one. it holds up well enough. Mine stays sturdy with the receiver. But thats mostly due to the way I installed the screws onto the rear trunion. The stock will move about 1/8 of an inch at any length of pull and rattles when you walk with it(this is just like any other AR-15 crappy collapsible stock). I would have rather just gotten an ACE folder, but being able to move the stock is nice. I like to shoot standing with the stock shortened, from a benchrest with the stock fully extended. The further my face is away from the sites the better the groupings.

here is a pic on my .308

Saiga.jpg

Thanks bro, that's pretty tight.

I've been dying for someone else to spend the money on one of these:

AKsmall-600.jpg

Its a Vltor AK stock adapter, and the end has a threaded cap for storage just like their shotgun adapter tube. Heres a pic of that:

ssttube1.jpg

Anyway, I'm not ready to commit because no one here has put one on an S308 yet. One on an S12 would be sweet!. That hole is for the QD sling mounts with the ball locks.

i dont have a 308....but i have one of the tapco T6 stocks on my S-12 and let me tell you, that thing can take some recoil. I really like the T6 stocks, and have put them on all my my conversions, mainly cause i cant bring my self to buy an Ace....i just go with the tapco and spend the money i saved on ammo

I got a T6 and saw grip today. I also got a tapco fcg to put on tommorow. All I need now is a muzzle attach.

I have put one on my 12 ga and my 308. I like the ace stock better. I believe tapco makes a pad for the t6.. Anyone tried it?

I have them on a couple of guns including one with a recoil pad on my loaner S-12. The recoil pad comes off way too easily and would be useless in the field unless you glued it on or something.