Pakistani POF .308

It's OK ammo. Noncorrosive and Berdan primed. Mine was in a sealed tin, in 20 rd boxes. Most of the cases were tarnished with some corrosion on the cases, but cleaned up OK. 100% function in my .308 Saiga and M1A. Not terribly dirty and not terribly accurate, about 3" at 100 yds. Better than nothing.

It's OK ammo. Noncorrosive and Berdan primed. Mine was in a sealed tin, in 20 rd boxes. Most of the cases were tarnished with some corrosion on the cases, but cleaned up OK. 100% function in my .308 Saiga and M1A. Not terribly dirty and not terribly accurate, about 3" at 100 yds. Better than nothing.

yep. it's fine, if i really do my part it can get close to 2moa, but a couple flyers now and then.

think of it as on par with wolf, accuracy wise.

it's not as good as SA, but it's available.

got some at a gun show this fall, and liked it alright, so i just paid $4.58 for some more... $4.50 sounds like a good deal.

Looks like I was a bit slow on the draw. I was about to post a topic on this very ammo at AIM Surplus. J&G Sales has some surplus .308 from India, but I don't know anything about it. I think I read on the forum someplace to stay away from any ammo that comes from India. Could someone please confirm or deny that.

I'm having trouble finding .308 ammo that is reasonably priced. When I bought my .308 back in October, I also bought some S&B ammo for $4.50 per box. A local gun shop has that same ammo for $10.

Edited by Hylndr