well, I got an email from some unknown person claiming to be a moderator here. its funny, because the email host was a yahoo id, not a saiga-12.com id, or anything liek that. anyway to make a simple story even more simple, this person claims that you all have been emailing him constatntly about my complete fag behavior, me flaming people, and some other "bad things" that they didnt get into. what I want to know is this:

which one of you grown men talks like that? and which of you grown men think that and yet still dont speak directly to myself about it? if you have a problem with me, speak up right here. remember, I am a new york a$$hole, so i dont want to hear that i have an attitude. who is it that I am flaming and what makes ya think i take it up the pooper? speak right on up ppl. Im listening. if enough of ya do, ill just flat out leave....

p.s. I wasnt aware that I had to be like everyone else to chat on an internet forum.

Edited by Bvamp

Hey buddy, I think it's kook's like yourself that make these sites interesting! Who wants to live in a world of lifeless, bland, mediocracy? How about celebrating diversity? That's something I rarely run into - working with proffesionals, and so-called "genius" types, with no strength of charactor.

Like you, I've always been judged on my freedom to share my "out-there" opinions - I think it intimidates those people that I'm not afraid to do so. I don't know how else to explain it

We are all men here.

I agree, if some one has something to say, SAY IT!

I suspect that you got phony mail from some one like PAM, FULL AUTO - or some other dumb-ass. If it was from some one here, I'd like to know too.

ps. you yorky's seem to me like it's a real estate problem- like 10 million rats fighting over a few peices of cheese! it makes you guys cranky as hell! Never met one I didn't like though, even though they talk real fast and think everything they have to say is the most important thing around! hehe.

Received: from [65.25.109.57] by web50108.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 09 Jul 2004 07:30:04 PDT

Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 07:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

i have people constantly emailing me from saiga-12.com

forums, saying that you have been a complete fag

lately and flaming people, and i dont even want to

mention the other complaints. but ben you need to

stop. lets grow up a little here, ok ben.

MOD-steven

What a pesky little bastard! I know you don't think so Bvamp, but it is kinda funny!

It's totally out of line for me to say;but, don't let people get you're goat so easily. Reactionary people are fun to tease - that's what's goin' on here.

I can say this because it wasn't me!

Bvamp - Bet that e-mail is as phony as PAM. It sounds like our favorite hell-spawned child to me. Chill dude it ain't us. Report the reprobate to yahoo.

Then check out my last post under funnies---it is most likely his future!

G O B

look, you boys (i know its not appropriate for all of you), i hear ya. I didnt f'n think so. not one complaint outta ten? pssh. well, it could be another moderator, but i dont usually tend to other forums like my saiga forum. i like my saiga. its not the best example of work, but it works just friggin' fine for me. I appreciate the prompt responses from you guys. i was worried for ten seconds. i knew you all were real. right on guys, right the duck on. all of you....i would shoot with ALL of you any day,anywhere, against anything.

E PLURIBUS UNEM