Saiga 12 Tactical from Atlantic?

Our base Tactical is converted by Red Jacket Firearms and they do nice work & back it upwith a 5 year warranty, we also carry some of the Tromix product line and Tony's work is always superb, you just need to look at the options you want on the unit, cost & wait time & then decide for your self. If you have any questions please feel free to call our office 410 352 5183.

Atlantic Firearms,llc

Wow, a reply right from the source! That's great, thank you.

However, I was looking for some personal experiences or testimonials with the product. If anyone has first hand experience and is willing to help, but prefers not to post here, you can also send PM to me.

Thank you, either way.

As you'll read on here Tony Rumore's Tromix guns are the best in Saiga mods. But for a more basic conversion the Red Jacket models should be just fine. I've bought AKs from Atlantic that were Red Jacket models and the fit and finish was superb for Kalashnikovs.

I love my Tactical from Atlantic! Service was as always great and the shotgun is a blast. It is nothing fancy as you can see in the "Picture Post, Lets see your Saiga 12!" #6, but quality is first rate, it eats everything I feed it, and it turns heads. :) What more could I ask for?

I would would have another rifle in the mail from them right now, if I hadn't stumbled upon a super deal on a Sar-3 that I need. Sorry Blaine, I'll be getting them when I return from vacation, you can count on that :)

Enjoy

David

I love my Tactical from Atlantic! Service was as always great and the shotgun is a blast. It is nothing fancy as you can see in the "Picture Post, Lets see your Saiga 12!" #6, but quality is first rate, it eats everything I feed it, and it turns heads. :) What more could I ask for?

I would would have another rifle in the mail from them right now, if I hadn't stumbled upon a super deal on a Sar-3 that I need. Sorry Blaine, I'll be getting them when I return from vacation, you can count on that :)

Enjoy

David

On the base tactical from Atlantic, is it possible to hang a light? I see you appear to have one on yours, PolarBearBait.

Both companys do great work each offers a signature twist to their work, Red Jacket refinishes their 12's with dura cote that is a nice final touch, Tromix 12's offer a enlarged trigger guard & other bell's n whistles. With either company you can't go wrong just expect wait time on these both places are very busy.

I have purchased 2 Saigas through Atlantic. A standard (unconverted) 12 and the Red Jacket Tac.

I'm kinda eyeballing the Tromix right now as well.

If Blaine (Atlantic) sells it, it will be a fine weapon no matter what one you choose.

Will from Red Jacket is a quality human being and so is Tony from Tromix

They both take great pride in their work.

Edited by Juggernaut