Hey Cobra! I need you advice!

The thing on the end of the wire is the activator button.

The thick part of the tube contains the battery and the thin end contains a red laser LED with aiming adjustment screws.

The thick end with the screws replaces the stock gas tube end block.

I paid like 100 bucks plus a bunch of western union fees to send money to russia.

Oh yeah, I forgot. There are adjustment wrenches that come with the gun for aiming the laser. I put them in the tapco saw handgrip with the folding bottom, along with the spare CR123 battery.

Here it is. Only thing that would improve on this setup IMO is a 14 inch barrel. I wonder if that would cycle. Oh yeah, and a galil or old school AK style foreend.

2w7ira1.jpg

Edited by beerslurpy

Hey man

No custom or customs stuff to worry about, just the big pricetag and the wait. It has a sticky velcro pad on the end. It's a pretty bright laser, visible in daylight. One thing about it you don't hear very much though, is you can only sight it in on one gas setting. Some well broken in S-12s will shoot everything on +1 but others will have to readjust if they want to shoot low brass.

Hello

Sort of off-topic, but I scored a 12 mw green laser from a dealer in Hong Kong on eBay. I only gave like $90 for it shipped, it's a Surefire copy w/ dial adjustable windage and elevation, and remote pressure switch.

That thing is friggin' awesome! It beams as far as I can see. I was beaming some cars on an overpass at work early in the morning, cars were like 3/4 of a mile away, when I'd hit 'em just right the beam would bounce off their mirror and nearly blind me! That's like 1-1/2 mile total. Even in daylight it is easily visible.

Only downside is that it's a "visible beam", it appears as a thin cylinder through the air, not just a starting and termination dot. So, I reckon in a tactical situation you would want to use it judiciously.

Came with a Picatinny mount, so I may add it to the S12 Halo.

Respectfully posted,

Guido2 in Houston