It's a regular sized (euro) Black, stamped receiver, stock - military stile with a trap door. Military meaning the serated metal (ouch on the bare skin!). I'd love to give it to any one that has some cheap glass out there! refer to bigfoots picture, it's exactly the same! cut for the siaga - but would work for any stamped receiver.

My home E-mail is off line, I guess just respond to me here and I'll get back to you, if interested. If it's a fair deal I'd pay a little extra.

I have two 4x32 riflescopes. One Tasco Omni-View with 30/30 reticle. One Bushnell Sport View with crosshair reticle. Both of these scopes were mounted on hunting rifles that have accounted for several deer and a wild boar. They are like new and have never been abused. There are a few small scratches from the scope rings though. Would you be interested in one of them?

Edited by Tengu

Tengu, I'd love to do something like that! this thing is just colllecting dust in my closet! That's EXactly the thing is was looking for a 4X. Can I E-mail you? Is your e-mail in your profile?

give me the word and I'm on it! I'd just give you my e right here, but it's a company computer :rolleyes:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.