We need some new excitement around here.

I've got another, little more practical idea. What about a way to change the gas system without tools. A big knob on the end of the gas regulator (like Tony's for the SBS), and a small lever to activate the detent?

Hell yea! I like this idea more than any other!!! I wouldn't have thought of it, but I scrape the crap out of my gun everytime I try and it's always a pain. I'd buy it.

You know, i took a chunk out of my Halo's finish when i went to adjust my gas settings :evil:

I always thought a Key type tool that went inside the pit but not out side of it would help, but im getting the gasport laser so I wouldnt need one

Good Idea though no tools just by hand, I'd like to see it done.

Noob questions here for Tiny. Sweet gatlin gun setup btw. How many rounds do those drums hold? Where can you get them and how much?

They look like Chicom 100 round drums.

When you came find them they go for around $130-$150.

Edited by Tiny

Noob questions here for Tiny. Sweet gatlin gun setup btw. How many rounds do those drums hold? Where can you get them and how much?

They look like Chicom 100 round drums.

When you came find them they go for around $130-$150.

thats about the going price for a chicom 75 rd one i thought the 100rd ones were at least $200

I'm all about the magwell, long rock and lock mags and vertical grips don't go well together, As far as a push button go's, I don't think it will happen without some type of long extension. ***note the position on the AR-life doesn't get much better than that, on the Saiga 12, not so much ):

I've got an idea for a fun forum thread I think I'll post after the holiday, will need a lot of input from the guys that do tactical shoots and anyone that likes to shoot.

post-1866-1166996091_thumb.jpg

post-1866-1166996728_thumb.jpg

Edited by 6500rpm