No Information from FBMG

Despite being contacted by both Correia and Private Pyle in the past few days, I have yet to receive any information about my mag order. I called FBMG this morning during their working hours, but got a recorded message. I believe that FBMG has conceded that they have lost orders, have not shipped mags in the order in which payment was received, and in fact do not know when some orders were received. And I noticed that in November no mags were shipped for about two weeks. On Saturday I am going out of town for two weeks, so maybe the mags will be here when I get back. Yes, I know that FBMG is willing to refund payments to those who do not want to wait any longer, but to get your money back after six months of waiting may not be very satisfying to those who took FBMG at their word and complied with their procedures to get this product. But I am not one to complain!

Monomonk

Edited by monomonk
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are currently building mags and getting them ready to ship. As I sit here typing this we have 5 people building them after I stuffed pizza down their throats.

I have your order sitting here packed up Howard, but between this project and the busiest Holiday season we have seen around these parts in years, we are a bit behind on shipping. We still plan to have them all out by Christmas (thats ALL orders as of today). We miss a few phone calls because we are on the other line or we are jammed up, but we have two here during the day and 4 at night and we are still hammered.

You can vent some more if you want, but we have yours Mac's and Shadow Angles ready to go. As well as many others.

We are currently building mags and getting them ready to ship. As I sit here typing this we have 5 people building them after I stuffed pizza down their throats.

I have your order sitting here packed up Howard, but between this project and the busiest Holiday season we have seen around these parts in years, we are a bit behind on shipping. We still plan to have them all out by Christmas (thats ALL orders as of today). We miss a few phone calls because we are on the other line or we are jammed up, but we have two here during the day and 4 at night and we are still hammered.

You can vent some more if you want, but we have yours Mac's and Shadow Angles ready to go. As well as many others.

Thank you for the update and your hard work. It's very much appreciated.

ROFL we saiga owners must be the neediest, most impatient people on the face of the earth.

...just like a bunch of kids on christmas eve.

This isn't meant to piss anyone off, i recognise that everyone's excited, but for cryin' out loud, chill.

if they're all going out by christmas, at least wait a week after christmas before starting to freak out.

ROFL we saiga owners must be the neediest, most impatient people on the face of the earth.

US 20-rnd .308 mags and US 10-rnd .12 gauge mags...

We've waited how many years for these? :D :D

Edited by Gummerfan

You're not one to complain? Sure about that?

And you haven't recieved any information or response?

How many times have I or PvtPyle told you that we would have every single preorder shipped before Christmas? Sounds like a response to me. I think your title of this thread is a little misleading and denigrating to my company since I responded to you no less than 3 times in that last thread that all preorders would be out before Christmas, even if we did manage to get some of them out of order.

Once again, all preorders will be out by Christmas. If anyone who preordered does not have their magazine by that time, then we will investigate on an individual basis for potential shipping problems. (that is why we paid for delivery confirmation)

When you have 400 people waiting to get something, it becomes a fulltime job to do nothing but respond to people asking when their stuff is getting shipped. It is the busiest time of the year for a retail gunstore, and frankly that is why I give a blanket statement that all shipments will be out by a certain time, and then deal with any individual problems after that, than try to address hundreds of people individually when their product will be shipped en-mass in a couple of days.

Thank you for the update and your hard work. It's very much appreciated.

+1 ...and again - my appologies if my whining / venting / concerns gave the wrong impressions.

I just don't think that those of us who ordered first, thought we'd be getting our mags last. When the first batch went out in mid to late November, with no notification of shipment or a tracking number, I was taking off from work each day to ensure my mags wouldn't get stolen off of my porch, if they were delivered (a 20 mile trek each way). I did this for about a week before it became evident that I wasn't going to get anything in that batch. That's when I started to get concerned that my order had been lost or misplaced and I might have to wait for a second production run.

I suppose there is nothing left to do but wait 'til Christmas.

Thanks again to FBMG for being responsive to my concerns.

Edited by macbeau

I see we have a misunderstanding. I was seeking information on my individual order, not on the general progress of filling all of the orders. (Of course I was quite aware of the general statements made on this site.) I exchanged private messages with both Larry Correia and Private Pyle. And I supplied my specific information (name, address, date my Visa was charged) as requested. I thought this would lead to a statement on whether my order was in process, when I might get it, and so forth. I was happy to see in a prior message that my order apparently was about to be shipped. Thanks.

Monomonk

You're not one to complain? Sure about that?

And you haven't recieved any information or response?

How many times have I or PvtPyle told you that we would have every single preorder shipped before Christmas? Sounds like a response to me. I think your title of this thread is a little misleading and denigrating to my company since I responded to you no less than 3 times in that last thread that all preorders would be out before Christmas, even if we did manage to get some of them out of order.

Once again, all preorders will be out by Christmas. If anyone who preordered does not have their magazine by that time, then we will investigate on an individual basis for potential shipping problems. (that is why we paid for delivery confirmation)

When you have 400 people waiting to get something, it becomes a fulltime job to do nothing but respond to people asking when their stuff is getting shipped. It is the busiest time of the year for a retail gunstore, and frankly that is why I give a blanket statement that all shipments will be out by a certain time, and then deal with any individual problems after that, than try to address hundreds of people individually when their product will be shipped en-mass in a couple of days.

Edited by monomonk

US 20-rnd .308 mags and US 10-rnd .12 gauge mags...

We've waited how many years for these? :D :D

20 rd mags for my rifle.... 10 rd mags for my shotgun........ Damn! THIS IS FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!

I bagged 3 big boxes of mags tonight and we need to pick up more packaging materials in the morning, and then we will have every order up to today out in the mail, priority.

IF we missed an order as we wne thru them, please do not dispair. We can apologize and make it right, which we will do! We have several hundred left to send and we think we have checked and re-checked and think we have them all. If you do not see yours by the 1st of the year (giving the holiday shipping snafu) CALL ME DIRECTLY! I will make it right.

James

I bagged 3 big boxes of mags tonight and we need to pick up more packaging materials in the morning, and then we will have every order up to today out in the mail, priority.

IF we missed an order as we wne thru them, please do not dispair. We can apologize and make it right, which we will do! We have several hundred left to send and we think we have checked and re-checked and think we have them all. If you do not see yours by the 1st of the year (giving the holiday shipping snafu) CALL ME DIRECTLY! I will make it right.

James

I'm waiting for my first batch of three so I can order the final 7 mags.I need these mags to convince my uncle to convert his 16" and buy at least 10 mags.

Thanks for what you have been doing,keep it up you have my loyalty as does AGP for those bad ass 10 rd S-12 mags.

well i just went and orderd some from your site i dont need them for xmas so dont kill your self enjoy the holidays. just wanted to say thanks for the updates and of course the great mags. ive been waiting for 20s for my 308 for ever just like everyone else since this whole mess started a year or so ago. so thanks again for getting rr done. and for everyone else who r like me and r not a doctor and have no patience. just keep in mind were frikkin gittin 20s that count as 3 complince parts yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. i got so siiikkked i even got my 308 converted and its sick looking :killer::killer::killer::killer::killer:

Paid

LESchwartz

ShadowAngel

Krinkovliu

US Pride

IffenWhen

PanchoVilla

DaGroaner

headshot

no online name

t-amzn

Waynegrow

V.A. in TX

bamaboy

galvin

Macbeau

pvadas

S.G. in 37801

H.H. in 37205

J.M. in Utah

F.L. in 55372

D.C. in 40023

C.G. in 36312

buckandaquarterquarterstaff

termite

Nordikov

LDMCROOK

Libertyteeth

D.V.D.H. in 78148

phoglund

mp2go1

C.S. in 64119

W.T.C. in 41017

acr

M.J. in 89408

R.T. in 97051

D.W. in 84663

J.T. in 33469

L.B. in 27030

J.L. in 65652

C.C. in 75559

D.M. in 33905

C.M. in 33177

M.G. in 60010

L.M. in 84044

J.S. in 52404

P.P. in 40160

R.S. in 23836

J.R. in 78744

D.C. in 63077

darksplat

W.M. in 33617

F.P. in 79924

J.P. in 21901

G.D. in 85367

J.B. in OK

T.C. in 98008

L.W. in 66012

E.S. in 49002

D.K. in 99328

G.G. in 50674

M.A. in 27608

D.M. in 55987

C.L. in 73112

TexasAK73

D.V. in 98133

cpileri

D.D. in 87059

T.L. in 54660

D.B. in 97367

D.M. in 75020

J.V. in 64078

Stewarts Guns

W.S. in 48168

C.A. in 35673

T.H. in 84737

Mosher Gun Shop

B.B. in 72616

R.N. in 63123

J.T. in 20695

J.W. in 98498

E.M. in 78634

Birrdog

C.B. in 27712

J.T. in 30328

T.S. in 48765

C.L. in 53144

G.G. in 89134

R.S. in 33747

D.H. in 99352

B.S. in 44060

B.D. in 30064

Sunset-VA

Fredness

B.A. in 97124

A.K. in 78704

B.R. in 04105

D.R. in 33813

A.C. in 19810

M.B. in 3039

V.R. in 75146

J.T. in 59701

D.T. in Utah

C.M. in 55106

J.D.R. in Utah

M.L.P. in 81005

Q.S. in 99502

T.M. in 30312

J.S. in 75078

P.C. in 33612

J.G. in 20715

S.A.M. in 98501

T.H. in 78218

R.A. in 98467

R.S. in 17961

C.S. in 32539

F.C. in 79256

M.M. in 97141

D.R. in 32712

W.B. in 30677

J.S. in 44685

R.L.F. in 35087

H.A. in 53027

D.R. in 98007

S.C. in 85248

J.T. in 20684

S.G. in 02458

C.R. in 33565

J.E. in 48066

W.H. in 96778

R.P. in 32819

J.M. in 50320

B.G. in 78745

J.B. in 37220

Fxds

J.F. in 82930

J.J. in 84790

T.B. in 30530

J.B.M. in 75236

J.S.C. in 33024

L.B. in 76110

J.P. in 63033

E.W. in 44143

R.R. in 48047

J.S. in 05071

J.D. in 85013

G.S. in WY

W.T. in 44126

A.S. in 39507

J.M. in 24503

S.C. in 18049

G.P. in 33569

Z.W. in AK

Kyrinn

Krinkfreak

D.S. in 98602

D.B. in 87112

C.A. in 41017

S.I. in 86403

W.B. in 85326

G.S. in 77573

M.H. in 76466

R.B. in 15541

O.S.O.K.

F.J. in 64012

G.S. in 32950

S.E. in 84721

P.R. in 76028

833 magazines

See me way up there in the #7 position on the list? Does it make sense that I have still not received my mags? Not bitching, just asking because I'm afraid my order has been lost since i was among the first to lay our money down.

Edited by DaGroaner

James

James,

Just sent u an emial asking about myorder. Initials are CZ and zip 75023.

I still haven't heard anything from FBMG other than what has been posted on this board in various threads. I also haven't received my mags. I ordered on the morning the first day possible and my name is on the above posted list. Obviously, some of the very early orders were misplaced in the shipping order. I am assuming based on the recent posts of James that all orders have been accounted for and that our mags will be shipped immenently. I'm chilling 'til post Christmas in the hopes I didn't slip through the cracks again. I really believe all mags will be delivered in the next couple weeks. Now if my order is lost and FBMG is to make it right- as posted above- I will graciously accept a Barrett light .50 as compensation for my suffering (or a spare 20 rounder)! Those mags will be awesome!!!

I ordered two mags and I don't see my zip on the list (30741). Heck I don't even own a Saiga in .308 (yet) so I am not too worried...

MadDog

Uhmm madDog, that is the preorder list from last summer... so if you just ordered a couple mags, you won't be on there...... :ded:

Uhmm madDog, that is the preorder list from last summer... so if you just ordered a couple mags, you won't be on there...... :ded:

Thanks for the info! I guess I really don't have to rush too much on a Saiga .308!

Dude go get the .308 now. My .308 is my favorite rifle and it is evil accurate. You know you need one, go get it now before the price creeps up on them anymore.

Every single order that has been placed as of last week has been shipped out on Saturday afternoon. Everyone should be getting their mags over the next couple of days. That was a lot of packages. (they literally filled the back of my truck with a camper shell). The post office folks had a heart attack when I showed up.

So figure with USPS delays over Christmas traffic, you should all be getting your magazines shortly. If there are any that still haven't arrived after that, then we will take care of the problem.

As I look at that list that was added to many times over many weeks and see reviews from people who ordered long after I did I can't help but feel that either FBMG either lost my order or flat out fucked me out of my place in line. I might order more mags from them because they have the monopoly on them but beyond that they will never see another dime from me. I put my money down very early on in this process and if this is how they repay that they can fuck off.

Edited by DaGroaner
As I look at that list that was added to many times over many weeks and see reviews from people who ordered long after I did I can't help but feel that either FBMG either lost my order or flat out fucked me out of my place in line. I might order more mags from them because they have the monopoly on them but beyond that they will never see another dime from me. I put my money down very early on in this process and if this is how they repay that they can fuck off.

The really sad part is that it seems I could have ordered my mags this past Thursday (instead of 14 June) and I would have gotten them just as quickly. I suppose $33.33 each beats $45 - as far as value, but if I knew then what I know now, I probably would have waited...

DaGroaner, I'm sorry you feel that way. We did the best that we could. Nobody screwed anybody on purpose. Some of the orders got out of order and we missed some of you that ordered early. It was nothing malicious. Then we filled them as fast as we could based upon what parts we had on hand.

Every order has been shipped.

You know what guys, I risked my HOUSE on building these magazines. After years of the saiga community getting dicked around by con artists, we stepped up to the plate and made these things. It isn't like the magazine fairy brings us parts and we make one mag at a time. We get buckets of parts at a time, and then build them, and ship them to the people who we think were next in line.

By the time that I was aware that I had personally screwed up and put some of your orders back into the stack, it was too late and we had to wait for the next batch of parts. That is all. It isn't anything personal, and frankly I'm surprised that some of you feel so personally slighted.

The only reason that the people who ordered last week just got their magazines is because we had enough parts on hand to fill everything. That's it.

Those of you who were on the preorder, who were mistakenly put further back in line, still managed to get a 27% discount. I'm sorry for the wait, but the mistake happened. That's it. Your magazines are now on the way, and if you don't get them now, it's because your mailman decided he wants some new .308 magazines. And if that happened, then we will take care of it, and ship you new magazines once we check the delivery confirmation.

Edited by Correia
DaGroaner, I'm sorry you feel that way. We did the best that we could. Nobody screwed anybody on purpose. Some of the orders got out of order and we missed some of you that ordered early. It was nothing malicious. Then we filled them as fast as we could based upon what parts we had on hand.

Every order has been shipped.

You know what guys, I risked my HOUSE on building these magazines. After years of the saiga community getting dicked around by con artists, we stepped up to the plate and made these things. It isn't like the magazine fairy brings us parts and we make one mag at a time. We get buckets of parts at a time, and then build them, and ship them to the people who we think were next in line.

By the time that I was aware that I had personally screwed up and put some of your orders back into the stack, it was too late and we had to wait for the next batch of parts. That is all. It isn't anything personal, and frankly I'm surprised that some of you feel so personally slighted.

The only reason that the people who ordered last week just got their magazines is because we had enough parts on hand to fill everything. That's it.

Those of you who were on the preorder, who were mistakenly put further back in line, still managed to get a 27% discount. I'm sorry for the wait, but the mistake happened. That's it. Your magazines are now on the way, and if you don't get them now, it's because your mailman decided he wants some new .308 magazines. And if that happened, then we will take care of it, and ship you new magazines once we check the delivery confirmation.

Well since you only feel sorry that I feel that way as opposed to being sorry for having totally fucked up the very people who put their confidence and money in you first, I'll stick to what I said... Fuck off.