No Information from FBMG

Oh and please feel free to try and debunk my honest and fair review of your floorplates if you can. Was I lying Gomer?

Use your head for once and just walk away from this...

They are that way because I WANTED them that way. Thats why Tromix made them that way.

And I will walk away now. I gave you a chance to return them, you dont want to, so now you are stuck with them. Have a nice life.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may, but the question in all of our minds is do you have the power to stop being a whiny bitch? You got your mags, which we dropped off at the post office with the rest just like we said they were. If they did not get them into the system that day, thats not my fault or problem. But luckily it gives you one more reason to bitch about it all so the "Days of our mags" goes on. I hope you have a Merry Christmas, but I can oly imagine that when you get on line you look something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9pgOmlHE2k

holy shit..... thats some kid......... see what rampant leftest gun control gets ya :rolleyes: ... this is what makes up the german military pussy machine today.

You and your apologists can stop the BS anytime you want but for some reason I don't quite understand insist on trying to have the last word. You can let it go anytime you want and I will too but if you're going to try to have this end with a lie you can just forget about it. Oh and please feel free to try and debunk my honest and fair review of your floorplates if you can. Was I lying Gomer?

Use your head for once and just walk away from this...

So you don't have to, right?

Nearly everyone of your posts was edited, no doubt just to make sure your ramblings would seem coherent and rational.

I wonder what they looked like before....

No I correct typos so losers like you don't have another way to obfuscate the actual issue at hand. But you managed to find away around that. Very clever of you... really. Why is that you can't stay away from something that doesn't concern you in any way whatsoever? No life? No further explanation required. Merry Christmas.

I'm just amazed that some people here have so little tolerance for people who made a HUGE investment of money and time not to mention risk just to fill a small niche market for "us".

I'm not saying folks don't have the right to complain if they feel the need but lets keep things in perspective. These mags are actually REAL and actually shipping. It wasnt too long ago we were begging someone, anyone to take on this project. Now that someone has, they get shit for it.

Bringing a new product to market is not easy. Give them some space for Gods sake.

I can't thank FMBG enough for even thinking about making these,much less actually making a few THOUSAND of them. I heard way back the Galil 308 mags would work,obviously that was a pipe dream as I never was able to find one. I heard later it wasn't exactly a snap in fit.

I wasn't in on the pre-order since I found this site to late but even at the late pricing I consider myself fortunate to have functional mags that work. Yes the floorplate was a little sharp edged but a minute with a nail file eased the edges and I am fine with them as is, took maybe a minute per mag to do.

Thanks again to SAIGA 12 forum and the crew at FMBG, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too.

I think pointer's suggestion is a little bit late.

I was without access for a while, otherwise I don't think this would have progressed so far.

People fucked up...

People bitched...

People tried to fix the oops, thought they did the right thing...

People didn't think so... people bitched more...

People tried to make good in the best way they could...

People still bitch...

Ya cant please ALL the people ALL of the time... simple as that. It sucks to be the one who's fallen into the cracks...

Ya know what... Personally I don't give a fuck...either way... I am NOT taking any sides... 6 pages was far too long for all this... waste of forum bandwidth in my opinion... *THAT* is the side I am taking, and I am leaving it at that.

:smoke: