URALS and the laser sight deal...

Urals said that there was no additional equipment, but members have told me that there are wrenches needed to adjust the laser. He also said that he will translate the manual for me. I also got an invoice from him this morning saying "SAIGA 12 flash hider made in IZHMASH." RED FLAG. Is this what these russian sellers do to try and avoid tangles with customs? I know we talked in detail about this part, unless he is blatently ripping me off then it must be to dodge customs. Not sure but there goes 100 dollars, to Russia with love. :wub: I picked him because others have said good things so im going to sit back and cross my fingers

NOOO....OFF TO WORK

Edited by Azkamidaka
Urals said that there was no additional equipment, but members have told me that there are wrenches needed to adjust the laser. He also said that he will translate the manual for me. I also got an invoice from him this morning saying "SAIGA 12 flash hider made in IZHMASH." RED FLAG. Is this what these russian sellers do to try and avoid tangles with customs? I know we talked in detail about this part, unless he is blatently ripping me off then it must be to dodge customs. Not sure but there goes 100 dollars, to Russia with love. :wub: I picked him because others have said good things so im going to sit back and cross my fingers

NOOO....OFF TO WORK

Urals is very dependable. Have had several transactions with him. He can be "creative" in his shipping to help avoid any customs difficulties. I would think the wrenches are just very small metric allen wrenches.

I'd email him again and make sure he's got your order right. I've had 3 transactions with him, usually takes 2-3 weeks. One order was completely duffed and he sent me pistons and Urals motorcycle parts, when I contacted him, he had my stuff sent to me within two weeks from contacting (I think the second came out of Melasia sp?) So, two perfect, and one fixed realitively fast. No manual with mine and tools consisted of an allen wrench, small spanner, and small tube for moving emitter. None of which was very high tech, I can post pictures later. I have him trying to run down a magwell right now to see what price it comes in at if he finds one. I haven't heard any horror stories on him yet, he got burned pretty bad a while back by the Russian Payzip and had asked some members to tell their credit card co that he defaulted and try to resend him money but that's about it. A search on Payzip at the time shows that they screwed their users. Also his english is no so good so you have to be very clear with him and make sure he understands.

Urals is very dependable. Have had several transactions with him. He can be "creative" in his shipping to help avoid any customs difficulties. I would think the wrenches are just very small metric allen wrenches.

I second that. He was very quick with my order (came in about 2 weeks) and my Paradox choke came with some turn signal lenses and a few grommets.

Edited by GTwannabe