S12 Mag Info

The five rounders are usually stocked by the companies selling Saigas, for around $35. The eight rounders when available are sold by Rusmil.com and on GunBroker for about $88-120. The ten rounders are by AGP Arms (around $59) and also on eBay (ridiculously overpriced.)

The five rounders are usually stocked by the companies selling Saigas, for around $35. The eight rounders when available are sold by Rusmil.com and on GunBroker for about $88-120. The ten rounders are by AGP Arms (around $59) and also on eBay (ridiculously overpriced.)

Thanks for the response tritium! I tried going to rusmil.com and it came up some other page, then Googled AGP Arms and no luck with a link. Anyone got links?

Edited by badman400

Thanks for the response tritium! I tried going to rusmil.com and it came up some other page, then Googled AGP Arms and no luck with a link. Anyone got links?

http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_magazines.htm

http://www.agparms.com/home.php

Any rhyme or reason to the cycle of availablility on the 8 rounders at rusmil? Can you get on an email notification list or something?

Maybe the Mod would consider a sticky for Saiga mag availability.

Edited by badman400

Rusmilitary just had a batch and i believe sold out.I dont know how hes going to go about stocking the eights as most were sold here in the US,now we have tens .Also the S12 mags are changing over there to a different style so he may diside not even to stock them,hard to say.Your best bet is to hand around here and wait till AGP opens up there site for somemore orders/preorders.

Rusmilitary just had a batch and i believe sold out.I dont know how hes going to go about stocking the eights as most were sold here in the US,now we have tens .Also the S12 mags are changing over there to a different style so he may diside not even to stock them,hard to say.Your best bet is to hang around here and wait till AGP opens up there site for somemore orders/preorders.

Thnx Pointer.

Hangin' :smoke:

I just got a couple of 8-rounders through Rusmilitary......The mag bodies came in about a week ago, and the springs and followers arrived today. I ordered them back in August, and from what I understand from Tony Rumore, that's about the standard turnaround time. Usually about three months to get 'em, but the guy (Oleg) is very reliable........... If you can place the order on their site, and you have the patience to wait on 'em, you can probably still get 'em through Rusmilitary...........

When I first placed my order, their site said they were sold out.........ordered them anyway, and finally got them. He checked with me by e-mail to see if I still wanted them about a month ago.......... :smoke: