Saiga .308 22" With BattlerifleG3 custom furniture set unfinished

Looks good, how did you attatch the break on your 22"?

Had the barrel turned down pressed on a standard AKM FSB with detent pin threaded 14x1 LH and recrown the barrel.

BTW took it out Saturday to sight it in 1"@50 yards,going back this Saturday and shoot the 100 yard.After that I'm going to order my scope,bipod and pray for 20 rd mags to get here ASAP!

Had the barrel turned down pressed on a standard AKM FSB with detent pin threaded 14x1 LH and recrown the barrel.

BTW took it out Saturday to sight it in 1"@50 yards,going back this Saturday and shoot the 100 yard.After that I'm going to order my scope,bipod and pray for 20 rd mags to get here ASAP!

Did the barrel have to be removed from the receiver to turn it down?

Nice look!

Did the barrel have to be removed from the receiver to turn it down?

Nice look!

Yes it did,and this rifle shoots like a dream.

The buttstock is s stretched Galil style. The Galil has a short wood section and a super thick buttpad. This one is sleeker. It's a modification of a Galil style I made up using a super-thick buttpad.

I do make AKM style buttstocks, this just isn't one of them.

Glad to see BRG3 post he made the stock so he knows what it is.BTW I think I'll send the handguard back to have you mill the vents.