S12 in shotgun news?

Damn elitist bastards. After getting the S-12 I will never buy another shotgun ever. I will however buy more S-12s. Anyone who can shoot a S-12 and then say they want a pump or traditional semi-auto instead really need to get their head checked.

The only reason I ALSO got my Remy 1100 was to stay out of open class and also for traditional flexibility.

However, I do plan on adding another S-12 to the inventory.

I read the article which was published in September which said the Saiga shotgun would only impress AK owners who want an AK shotgun (maybe this is the reason I want one) He did praise the Saiga's reliability. He didn't like the idea of a magazine fed shotgun but the Marines had Winchester develop one during the Vietnam war out of their 1400 shotgun.

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Dec 24 2006, 08:43 AM)
The article is poorly written and shows by it's factual errors that no real research was done. Another quicky pulpmill article to fill space, and make a few sheckles.

Agree--there were several incorrect statements in the article. Wish they would do one by someone who actually is familiar with the Saiga and knows what they are talking about.

Haven't seen the article but one question leaps to mind..........do we really want EVERYONE to know how wonderful Saigas are? Maybe it's best to keep the secret amongst the true believers and leave the poor downtrodden masses to pine for their Benellies or whatever?

Edited by davidsuffolk
Haven't seen the article but one question leaps to mind..........do we really want EVERYONE to know how wonderful Saigas are? Maybe it's best to keep the secret amongst the true believers and leave the poor downtrodden masses to pine for their Benellies or whatever?

Point well taken. ;)

I'd settle for not being heckled when I describe the S-12 as an "AK in 12 gauge"