LRBHO Long Term Tests

I thought it was in question as to whether or not they would work with Jeric's LRBHO. I hope they do, maybe i missed out on this link you are talking about? Anybody with a ten rounder and LRBHO know for sure?

I know you can find it here !!!!!!!!

Ductapeman, one of the members here, is going to post his trial with this topic sometime after christmas. Other than that I dont know if anybody has done it yet...

Edited by Azkamidaka
Thinking about getting a LRBHO - how are they perforing in the field? Also, cannot find the link to convert the 10 round mag for use with the LRBHO - does anyone know where I can find it.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

I've got 6 converted mags, 2 X 8 and 4 X 5 and once you get the tab sorted the LRBHO is flawless. I can't see it matters what magazine that you adapt as the tab goes on the follower and all you need to do to the case is make a small slot for the tab to ride through.

Basically it's the most useful thing I've added to my gun as it makes mag changes SO much easier.