Good to have you back Saiga Forum

I can't lie to ya I was more worried about what was going on here (with the board down) then with what grades I got this term

At least you have you priorities righ, Scout. You can always make up grades later on. Remember, "C" is average = the mean = normal expectations. A's and B's mean above normal, so if everyone gets A's and B's then they are really C's because they are the normal. If you get my drift.

I can't lie to ya I was more worried about what was going on here (with the board down) then with what grades I got this term

At least you have you priorities righ, Scout. You can always make up grades later on. Remember, "C" is average = the mean = normal expectations. A's and B's mean above normal, so if everyone gets A's and B's then they are really C's because they are the normal. If you get my drift.

Oh ya I understand a C in chemistry is fine by me I'm just happy I made it out alive :ded:

All I know is that I was starting to have withdrawl symptons. :wacko: Nice to have the forum back so I can get my fix. :smoke:

I felt the same. I hadn't realized just how much I enjoyed this forum until I couldn't get it.

So, in the spirit of Christmas (or maybe the spirits were already in me as I've had several quite large ones already ) I decided that, as I value this forum so much, I'd send a little donation for the running.

May I suggest that if anyone else missed the forum as much as I did and haven't yet contributed this would be a very good time to start (It's easy and goes from only $5!!)

And a Happy Christmas to us all!

Hello once again. It is interesting that 293 people thought this thread was worth opening and I assume agreed that it was "Good to have the Saiga Forum back". They are trying to raise a few bucks now to run the board. If each member who read this thread donated just $10 it should add a nice bit to the war chest. I just sent mine, won't you as well. Happy New Year to everyone!

1911 (Jeff R.)