Merry Christmas- Show your Gifts!

Merry Christmas to all....

Santa was good to me this am.....

A TROMIX with the M4SOCOM and Carbon Fiber Quad Rail with hi-power Green laser and Surefire M-900A

BRUCE

WOW! You threw some money at that puppy! Very nice! Was that light over 500.00? I went to the surefire sight and was quickly scared away. I ended up

buying that cheap one from black jack buffers. Cool gun man.

I received two major presents from my wife:

The 1st one was a .45 Pistol.

The 2nd gift was a shirt box that was very light. Inside was a brown envelope. When I opened the envelope there were two form fours, a cert of compliance, two fingerprint cards, and a check made out to the BATFE for 200.00 for A .308 SUPPRESSOR! I picked up my signed forms from the Sheriff today.

Merry Christmas,

MadDog

p.s. NICE SAIGA InvestorSC

Edited by MadDog

Santa brought me a V93 from vector arms, and momma said to go ahead and get the full auto sear. Shot it today at the FOP range and LOVE it, even if it is still semi. Recoil felt even less than my AR15. Only thing I have to figure out is, where in the hell is the brass going, I never saw them come out. :)

Investor, that Saiga is badass. But what makes the light so expensive? I would never get something like that, I'd be afraid of dropping the gun and breaking it. :(

I received two major presents from my wife:

The 1st one was a .45 Pistol.

The 2nd gift was a shirt box that was very light. Inside was a brown envelope. When I opened the envelope there were two form fours, a cert of compliance, two fingerprint cards, and a check made out to the BATFE for 200.00 for A .308 SUPPRESSOR! I picked up my signed forms from the Sheriff today.

Sweet! Talk about a keeper...

I didn't get much to speak of myself. I did give my brother one of my Saiga-12's (unconverted) though. His smile was big enough for the both of us. Gave him a 5rd mag and going to give him a 10rd mag when I get them.

Investor, that Saiga is badass. But what makes the light so expensive? I would never get something like that, I'd be afraid of dropping the gun and breaking it. :(

Well, it is a SureFire (TRANSLATE SURE is Expensive...lol)...IT is well made,

- It has A.R.M.S. Quick Lever Mount System (Off and on in 5 seconds)

- It has Self Contained Grip, Spare Battery Storage

- It has Small White LEDS with Separate Switch for Night Walking or Entry Maneuvers

- Built In Grip Switches (Squeeze) for Main Light Activation

- Good Warranty.

It is one of those items you KEEP, even if you sell the gun- I have the same unit on my one AR with IR Entry LEDS to go with the Night Vision..Man is that one cool.

BRUCE

That IS pretty nifty... but I was confused with the description... Does it take *ANY* barrel or is it a proprietary barrel system to work???

if it works with ANY barrel... thats WAY SWEET!!! :up:

Although... I still stand FIRMLY by my comment... you will NOT be happy/satisfied with JUST ONE... and will eventually wind up with another if not MORE... :haha::up::lol::up:

:smoke:

That IS pretty nifty... but I was confused with the description... Does it take *ANY* barrel or is it a proprietary barrel system to work???

if it works with ANY barrel... thats WAY SWEET!!! :up:

Although... I still stand FIRMLY by my comment... you will NOT be happy/satisfied with JUST ONE... and will eventually wind up with another if not MORE... :haha::up::lol::up:

:smoke:

Any standard AR barrel, nothing proprietary!

Oh and this would be my 3rd AR, so you are correct that like LAYS you can't have just one! :)

David

Edited by PolarBearBait