WTB 7.62x39 mags

Is the 20 round a Saiga Magazine and not some converted thing? How much?

I bought it from a gun dealer that also sells Saigas. He also had 30rnd mags (Out of stock). It is metal and works/fits perfectly. You can have it for $25 obo. That's $5 less than what I paid 1 month ago.

I didnt realize that Saiga *MADE* a 30 round 7.62X39 magazine... hmmm... far out!! :up:

:smoke:

Yea,Rusmilitary usealy stocks them.I have 7. Not exactly cheap,ithink it cost me $109.00 shipped for two last time i ordered.Just wanted to keep this gun unmodified for mags.

Yea,Rusmilitary usealy stocks them.I have 7.
WOW... Very cool!!

Just wanted to keep this gun unmodified for mags.

Correct me if I am wrong, but even if you put a factory hicap in the Saiga don't you still have to play the 922 compliance parts game? or is the rifle converted and you just don't want to bother with things like bullet guides, or modding mags?

to Staraero: I guess I am just curious as to your disdain of prebuilt hicaps... aside from keeping it "ALL Saiga"... whats wrong with pre-built Hicaps? I have some they work awesome.

On the fact that there are real saiga thirty rounders they exist, and are hard to find. As for compliance that is why I beleive everyone quit importing them to not bring up issues for usage. There have been some questions asked on this issue and I am not sure if there has been a good anwser on it from atf. The ban and 922r issues are for military rifles and magazines. The saiga is imported as a sporting rifle and the mags are not military in orgin. THey were made for the rifles and not the ak's. The are sold all over the EU also besides russia.

Yea,Rusmilitary usealy stocks them.I have 7.
WOW... Very cool!!

Just wanted to keep this gun unmodified for mags.
Correct me if I am wrong, but even if you put a factory hicap in the Saiga don't you still have to play the 922 compliance parts game? or is the rifle converted and you just don't want to bother with things like bullet guides, or modding mags?

to Staraero: I guess I am just curious as to your disdain of prebuilt hicaps... aside from keeping it "ALL Saiga"... whats wrong with pre-built Hicaps? I have some they work awesome.

Ive converted and compliant.I just happened to get two mags fairly cheap when i first got the gun and just desided to stick with the factory 30rd mags.

100_1207.jpg

Theres a FINE looking rifle, Pointer!! I REALLY dig that muzzlebrake!! :up: :up:

Staraero... I can understand your hesitance with puttied up magazines... those can break.

I wonder, though. Are you aware of some of the ones that some of the guys here have made? These actually have welded steel feedlips on them. the welds are then ground back down to be smooth and to conform to the geometry of the magazine, and then the magazine is repainted. I have one of these, I will have to take some pics for ya... it WILL NOT BREAK! Its as solid as the real deal, and works like a dream!

I just mention this as a possibility. I am not trying to steer you in any direction, just wanting you to be aware of other alternatives that you may not know about. :up: