Tromix Rifle Shark Brake (pics)

Well, aint that a nasty little fucker. Hey Tony, what's the link for your web picture hosting that you used to use...always had interesting stuff like this to check out.

Edit-thanks for the link, that's what I was looking for.

Edited by 6500rpm

All I could say the moment I saw that was "Fuckin - A"

Thats sweet... standard 14X1LH threads? or can it be custom threaded ( meaning 1/2 X28 etc... as per customer request?)

I guess the next big question then, sir... is

HOW MUCH?

And...

Can I get one?

:smoke:

I have the "factory" ext on the S12 barrel... I have not zipped the weld nugget due to barrel length.. but under are what ... threads.. what type and what of Tromix's breaks.. like this one, can I buy and just tack or thread on.

That shark brake looks medieval, or maybe just evil. Even with no ammo you'd still have a weapon. :ded:

BTW, viewing all the pics at the link he uses I think Tony wins the prize for the most bad ass sick schick accumulated, made, manufactured...whatever. Are you seeking counseling dude? Dave at Elite has some nice stuff, but Tony's is just over the top evil/cool looking. Stuff you wouldn't take home to ma cause it would scare the crap outta her. I think it's a sickness anybody that checks this forum has but you got a major dose of it Tony! Hats off!! :super:

Also, do you have any employment opportunities opening up in your shop? :smoke:

Thats badazzzz :) , I got that one you made me for the .410 , pefect fit dude :)

The first time I saw it I thought " i'm going to get mid-evil on your a$$".

I thought the same thing! ... May have to get one for my SBR AR15 :super: Post that on AR15.com and you will sell a shitload.. but only after we get ours hear first :angel:

Edited by Pointer
DAMN! That's sick Tony! :devil: You are one twisted individual. I'll have to have one of those on my .308 Vepr / Saiga conversion I'm doing now.

When I saw it my first thought was NAME CHANGE!! : Tonan the Barbarian Rumore.

Tony, you have WAY to much available free time. Maybe you should take up Pro wrestling. :) bikes

• 3 months later...
I will have pricing shortly. I plan to thread them 1/2-28, 5/8-24, and 14-1LH.

Tony

Tony,

Will any of those sizes fit the standard thread for the Saiga 410?? That brake would be soooooo sweeeet on my 410!!

Johhny Gun you could take a 410 thread protector and have it pressed up inside the rear of a shark break that was milled out for it. You would also have to increase the bore size at the end of course.

I had a VERY TALENTED gunsmith ;) do this for me with a 74 brake FWIW. :angel:

I actually asked Tony the same question in another thread about a month ago. I was hoping something might have changed since then. B)

Ok, so I thought I would go and by a 410 sized tap and then try to work a deal with Tony. Dang if they aren't hard to find!!!!!! I cannot find a single 15mm x 1 LH anywhere. Not that I am a machine shop type guy. I found a Left hand tap set with a 15mm tap included, but the set was $420... screw that. However just as well they were all out of stock.

Yeah Cobra I think I know that gunsmith too, he also cuts great vent holes in handguards! :P