Tromix Rifle Shark Brake (pics)

Ah...so I know two talented gunsmiths! :)

I think if we can get Tony the proper tap he could sell plenty of these shark brakes to us 410 fanatics.

Right now I do have a Dinzq brake on mine so I am in no hurry to trade up. But if I ever get a chance to put one of these ultra kewl shark barkes on Nadia, it a done deal brother! Its what Nadia REALLY wants!

Ah...so I know two talented gunsmiths! :)

I think if we can get Tony the proper tap he could sell plenty of these shark brakes to us 410 fanatics.

Right now I do have a Dinzq brake on mine so I am in no hurry to trade up. But if I ever get a chance to put one of these ultra kewl shark barkes on Nadia, it a done deal brother! Its what Nadia REALLY wants!

tony said he'd make a rifle shark to fit my ranch rifle...

i'm sure he'd set you up too

• 4 weeks later...
Hi there,

I'm a newbie here so still trying to get the lay of the land. Does Tromix have any 410 brakes, shark style or anything, didn't see any at website? Also what brakes available for 12, links? thanks

he has 12 ga sharks... but he is so backloged he isn't filling accesory orders right now

• 1 month later...

Available in 1/2-28 22cal, 14mmx1.0LH 30 cal, or 5/8-24 30 cal.

This is Tony's original post on it.................. Looks like you're set up !!!! I think Tony's actually taking Shark Brake orders now, too..................(don't quote me......)

Edit: ....but you can quote Bob !!!!

Edited by Jeaux E
  • 3 weeks later...
I whipped this up today.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

AR15shark1.jpg

AR15Shark2.jpg

AR15Shark4.jpg

AR15Shark5.jpg

Tony,

I ordered a Shark Brake a few weeks ago...got it and WOW!! Wicked looking!! Showed my buddies in the Marine Corps and they couldnt believe that it was a brake/compensator...not even the Armorers knew it was, let alone did they believe that the S12 was a 12 guage. I have passed your name around and have a hand full/maybe two of Marines that would like one built now.

Seperate note: I was hoping to receive one of these 6 sided ones and not the round one. I'm willing to order another for my S12 if I could get the angular model...is this possible? As well, is there a round one or could a round be made to fit my RRA M4?

Thanks,

Mike

Is this thing sussposed to shoot plastic out the sides? I stood next to a friend for one shot and learned the lesson. Will it damage it at all? I had little slivers of plastic all over the place when I was done the other day.

Oh-- slip a 3" slug in a mag and watch a friend shoot it when he thinks its just regular ammo. You can feel the flame from that break-good shit!!

Did I mention this gun rocks!!!

It it probably going to be the plastic wadding shaving a little as it moves through the break. The ports look like they are cut sharp enough to whiddle the wadding. I don't see how it would cause any problems. It comes out of the barrel with enough force that is not likley to hang up in the break.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...