• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool, you want to oust me too huh?

you missed my point which was ALL religions can be whack as heelllll. most of them have little half truths that work.

it's the people that practice them, that define the godness/badness of them.

I was just offering a sound/intelligent arguement to the crazy prattle I was seein' in front of me - and trying to point out that not EVERYTHING muslim/islam should be considered the most f...cked up thing in the world. 'cmon you'd think we were KKK, by some of the posts.

did I rip any one? I thought I was careful not to.

whatever, I don't like bush....so what? I love shootin'

do whatcha will..........if anyone has a problem, speak up!

You convince I'm not wanted - I'll drop out, no problem.

but, I own one of these wonderful weapons if I have questions, it'd be a shame not to be able to have them answered.

I let the idiocity of one person, drive me to clog up this whole thread - sorry.

I don't think I was hatefull in any way, like I said speak up.

Edited by Siagalova

Since everybody likes to quote me, please by all means quote me where I said I was better than everyone else. Thats a liberal ploy you practice well.

I am merely making points that are often not made but are true.

Someone needs to really study history because they have totally ditorted the crusades.

First of all the crusades were started by the Muslim forces as they plunged deep into northern France, Germany and threatened England. They were stopped a Tulle' in 799AD by a heroic French knight and 200,000 Eruopeans. They retreated to what is now Turkey and Spain. The Muslims periododicly attacked Europe proper for the next 300 years untill Eruopean Knights under the king of England and Normandy Richard I "the lion Heart' pushed Muslims out of European areas and pursued a campaign in Israel and Syria.

If there was any aggression it clearly was the Muslim armys, if any attrocities it was war and Dark age mentality feduel lords and knights, not Christians. The european were barely tamed by the Romans when they took over the Empire.

The most prime inheritance of the pople responsible for crimes against the people in the Middle East were the Teutonic Knights ( cultic pagans) and The knights Templars (mystic satanic cult). These two groups claimed Christianity to win the support of the Jews and Christians that lived in Israel at the time. Then they turned on the Christians and Jews and slaughtered them, reporting that they were killing Muslim armys when in real they were murdering and raping innocent christians and Jews.

This period is known as the Dark Ages by historians because it was the time when the Christians were nearly shut down and were contolled by a pagan Barbarian lead empire that persecuted any one caught with a bible or studying the Gospels of Jesus. A dark period because it was trying to blow out the light of Christ by killing those who believed in him.

Also many pagan Holidays were transformed into suppose Christian holidays during this period of time. This is the time that Hitler called the "First Reich".

Ever heared of the "Childrens Crusade"? This was a horrible thing that Jew Haters of Eruope and those responsible for making Bible reading illegal took tens of thousands of Jewish children from their families and marched them,starving them all the way to Israel and then sold them into slavery, to the Muslims. Who used them as slave prostitutes and ritual killings.

I think the whole blame the Christians is a real cop-out for the European Pagans. Everyone knows that these guys were not real crusaders, they were pirates and often crueler to the true Christians living in Israel at that time than the Muslims were to the Christians in Israel at that time.

Look basically it was a Nazi like group of European Jew haters that cloacked themselves in what ever credential that would give them adulation by the masses.

Now, sure there were some just reasons for some of the crusades. Like the liberation of Jerusalem and Byzintine strongholds taken over by the muslims who were inflicting terrible torture on the people there. El Cids campaign to expell the cruel Moores from Spain and the Slavic states to free themselves from the Muslim slave trade. Slave gets its name from Slavic. Slavic people were called slavs or slaves.

You are wrong in assuming that all religions are the same, that is memorized babel you heared from somewhere fellas.

Islam does teach evil, it teaches that Jews are pigs and Christians dogs. Islam was born in the 7th century, 700 years after Christianity was started. 4,000 years after Judaism. It stole a lot of teachings from Jesus, who is revered by Muslims as the greates Prophet yet they are told not to follow His advice, follow Mohmmads, and a lot of the Quran stole from Proverbs and Psalms and Genisis.

Islam is a bad way to live.

I am no Idiot.

And whoever thought that that Quote from the Quran was compareble to the things taught in the Bible obviously has never read the Bible.

By implying that I never heared of the crusades and I should keep my religion to myself is saying what? That I will be beheaded like the Christians that lived in Israel or Syria during the dark ages.

Is it that I am a Christian why you guy s love to hate me and not listen to me when I give excellent advice.

When I warned that it would be wiser to patrol your local areas and form groups to stake out Mosques and Muslim hang outs and tail suspicios people no one took my advice on this chat site, yet this last week Al Quida were caught in up state New York and I guy filming building unquestioned by locals was finally caught by a cop doing the duty citizens should have been doing in Charolette, NC.

So from NY to NC the terrorists are awake and vigillant looking for their next target and victims while you argue with me that Christianity is as bad as Islam. Islam is sponsoring these attacks through it's teachings. Muslim nations are giving money and personel to carryout the attacks and countless millions of Muslims have and will parade in the streets of their countries when they hear of our loved ones killed in an attack.

Attacks are coming, you are asleep and believe the lie that Isalm is peaceful. Islam is not peaceful, look at it's fruit.

Jesus said that we will know we are near to The Day of Judgement when we hear them call out. "Peace, peace peace, but there is no Peace" Islam is not peaceful trust me.

Edited by rock47
whatever, I don't like bush....so what? I love shootin'

Well, I don't like Kerry much, so I guess we're even there. :haha:

Seems he's comfortable at letting lies and untruths slip from his lips as another former President we recently had, but I guess that's just part of being a former lawyer and a member of the Democrat party nowadays. :rolleyes:

I guess when he wins you two can both take your double barrel shotguns and go crawling around on your stomachs deer hunting in celebration. That is, if he, Chuckie, Dianne, Hillary, and Frankie still let you own one, that is. :unsure:

BTW - better have some "fruity" French Zinfandel fairy-fag wine in deer camp for him too. I don't think he'll stoop down to sippin on anything with a twist-off cap on it or any Rebel Yell neither. :dollar:

Of course he probably has to get permission to go on a hunting trip from Theresa anyway. Better brace yourself when she tells both of you to "go shove it." :lolol:

Edited by Gaddis

Gaddis, Isn't his wife somethin'! she's got a big mouth that's for sure!

it's not that I like him (kerry) - I just distrust that bush administration (whatdoya do?). this was way before mikey m. started bashin' him!

rock, I can see by other posts that an ego is what you've got. That's cool, SOMETIMES everybody does. Humility, is supposed to be you're thing now - so practice it. I understand, your defending a whole way of life/beleif system - I'm soo cool with that. but, I'm argueing things that don't mean as much to me - so I guess that's not fair right? sorry buddy (no sarcasm).

the crusades, really?defending that- whew! a few people got killed making a pilgramage to isreal, and the christians spend the next four hundred years killing, raping and STEALING? 'cmon - it's ok to admit that the christian religon did some bad stuff (ego remember). it's what's now that matters doesn't it?

thanx guys!

Saigalova,

I was not defending the crusades, I was defending Christianity. Two destinctly different things. To say that the crusaders were nice guys would be stupid, to say the Muslims were passive sorry little lambs is crazy to say too.

It is fact that the Muslim armys invaded Europe first and that the Muslims retreated to the Byzintine lands (Turkey) and Spain.

They attacked Europe at will for 300 years before the crusades ever set sail.

Who in the world said arguing your point is not being HUMBLE. I think you have humility confused with passiveness and that is a mistake.

I am no coward, never have been never will be.

I never run, I stand and fight or I stand and endure, but I never run. I think you confuse my will to see the truth win as an excuse to say a knee jerk liberal thing like "we all have ego's but you need humility because you are a christian and I don't because I am a aithiest" silly double standard you liberals use to quiet up the weak and uneducated Christians, but it won't work with me. Remember I was not born saved, I was an anti-God hater for nearly 25 years befor I got saved and saw the light. I use to make Christians run and cry and cave in to my liberal rehotoric. I know al the knee jerk and cunning lil' ploys liberals use to win arguments against good natured Christians, not that I am great and the best debater, it's just that I am experienced with your side of the fence and beliefs, I too was a liberal for many years. I studied ways to put down God and His people.

But now I have seen how my horrible unjust ways didn't hurt God or His people they only hurt me and I wish you would see that your anger only hurts you, not me or God or the rest of His people.

A good question for you. Would you defend the USA for it's fight during WWII?

Even though we bombed the hell out of the Germans and the Japanese. Killing Millions of innocent people to win the war, to break their will and their backs?

I think you are falling for the Saudi Arabian state sponsered propaganda that preaches that the crusaders are a bunch of evil cruel Europeans and the Muslims were an bunch of peace loving nice Arabs who never hurt a fly.

I think you are wrong to say Christiananity is bad, you ought to say some people claimed to be Christian but because of their fruit showed that they were not. A Christian who betrays Jesus is no longer a Christian, but as gone back to being just like you. A selfiish, self-righteous God hater who has all the cute answers and right ideas and know all about religiona nd that all religion is the same garbage, which is the biggest cop-out lie and crutch of them all. You are really quite dillesuinal in your beliefs if you think you have a leg up on God. God loves you, He loves you so much it hurts Him to hear you talk the way you do. He has given Himself for you to be set free from sin and the trap of sin which is Hell.

Now about your polotics, think about this, okay?

John Kerry admits to raping, stealing, burning villages and towns, he admits to commiting war attrocities including killing innocent people and violating US policy by taking his Swift boat crew on a raid five miles up the river into off limits Cambodia.

If you don't like Bush, who like Millions of young men who were stationed as a deterent to Cuba or Eastern Eruopean threats during the cold war, men who never set foot in Vietnam but served honorably at their assigend posts, what do you say to them, those who served their nation but did not kill for her?

NOW!

What about all those draft dodgers the liberal media like to portray as the heroes of the Vietnam war because the refused to fight an "Unjust War", so what do you say about those guys, cowards or heros?

I guess the liberals want to say that Kerry was Both, a baby killer and a Anti-war protester. Sounds scarry to me.

I think Bush is an okay fella. He was a fighter jet pilot, he was our first line of defence against the Cuban's if they launched those Russian medium range missles they kept after the "Cuban Missle Crisis", they had and still do have nuclear capability. His job was to intercept and destroy, he was rated number 2 in all of the US fighter command for his skill. That is something his daddys money could not buy. If Kerry was so great a war hero why did he abonded his duty to see that beloved crew of his throught the end of their tour of duty, but instead came home after only three months as a swift boat captain? Kerry's wounds were superficial.

NOW!

My own father was rocketed three times in one month alone, blew three times out of his Alluminium armored APC and was shot once and grenaded four times in the first 13 months he was in Vietnam, he spent a total of 26 months in Vietnam and all officers were required to complete 13 months before coming home. My Father was like thousands of young officers who stayed on dispite their wounds. The best award my father ever got was a bronze star for leadin a troop of cavalry against a Regiment of NVA regulars to rescue a company of Marines pinned sown and wounded up near the DMZ. That was 1-100 odds he faced. What did John Kerry get his silver star for? Pulling a guy out the water? Medics did more than that in a single firefight. C'mon! Flowery reports and silver stars were the way fella officers promoted each other and the way the Military intelligence keeps officers in combat zones that they fear are trying to abonded their posts with skills like the laguage skills Kerry had for French and Vietnamese that they needed and would want one day to be MACV SOG officer.

My father was MACV SOG, I know that he did Two tours. Carry did Three months. My dad is no Hero, he is a regular guy with normal problems. And he is poor not rich. Like Kerry who is rich, but that's not my point, My point is that Kerry scares me on a moral level and he should you to and anyone who supports him is in the same mind set as those who supported Hitler. They ignored the facts and believed the hype. Is Kerry Hitler, NO, but is no war hero either, he ran from his post and duty and abonded the crew he had. The real hero is the man who did his duty and did it well, no matter were he was posted. The real hero is the vetran who came back and did not lie and accused hi fella comrades of lies to rally an anger against them. That spitting and anti-soldier rehotoric that has caused so much grief for the veterans of the war hangs on Kerry's head.

I guess it really does matter who you vote for this election!

Edited by rock47

your (our) bible talks about the last days having a WORLD leader. I agree with that FULLY! I think that the more power these guys GIVE TO THEMSELVES, this evetuallity will come to pass. (I'm thinking of my son and his son)

maybe I'm one to give in to conspiracies, I beleive whole hartedly there is a motivation here - -that we didn't vote for. ei. the patriot act - it was like that thing was drafted and ready, for how quick it was. you didn't think that was weird!

What about the last elections, that wasn't weird to you?AT ALL. I have proof that there was manipulation. Beleieve that or not.

Really rock, with all the millitary buddys you have - you don't feel sorry for those kids that died in Iraq? It's one of the most tragic things EVER, in my opinion - based on a proven lie, or half truth? WHERE WERE THE NUKES? I think this is tip of the ice berge. (one good thing was the removal of sadam - but is that really our business?)

If I have to live through four years of a f'd up democrat that's cool with me! you know how I feel about the morality issues - I so don't care either way. But they can't FORCE me to beleive in them (the repubs)! as an american, you shouldn't want anyones rights taken away either. AND THAT'S WHAT SEEMS TO HAPPEN WHEN POWER HUNGRY PEOPLE WAVE THERE WONDS! in the last four years my rights have been taken away more than in the last fifty. SIXTY!

Look what they've made into reality - oil, money, to benefit who? not you or me. PEOPLE HAVE DIED for this man's greed. one day you'll wake up, and all the freedoms will be gone. it'll be the world of bush.

Defending yourself is fine - all for it! humility is when you let your personal feelings for yourself and how you veiw yourself, be put aside for rational thought. (I'm not puttin' you down) but I'm sure others will agree that, when you talk about your self - there's a little boastfullness goin' on. I can see it in the way you word things. It is VERY apparent. that's all buddy, if you look in your (our) bible you'll see that that's discuraged.

I was just sayin' that you'd have a lot more credibility (I see your point, most of the time - however weird it sometimes can be), if you didn't build yourself up all the time, and give a little more respect where it's due - agree or disagree.

I respect your opinions, and the zeal that insues. If you want people to respect you back, you got to give a little. the bigger man does it - and expects NOTHING in return. That's my personal goal. sounds a little like christianity doesn't it? I didn't say it was all bad.

If I have to live through four years of a f'd up democrat that's cool with me! you know how I feel about the morality issues - I so don't care either way. But they can't FORCE me to beleive in them (the repubs)! as an american, you shouldn't want anyones rights taken away either. AND THAT'S WHAT SEEMS TO HAPPEN WHEN POWER HUNGRY PEOPLE WAVE THERE WONDS! in the last four years my rights have been taken away more than in the last fifty. SIXTY!

Look what they've made into reality - oil, money, to benefit who? not you or me. PEOPLE HAVE DIED for this man's greed. one day you'll wake up, and all the freedoms will be gone. it'll be the world of bush.

you can guess how muck i like agreeing with rock, but, you need to rember that bush did not do these things alone, the laws were pased by congress, look at kerrys voting record, he votee for the paterit act, the war, he has introduced a bill to outlaw any ammo that could penatrate a polece vest (all rifles).

we are faced with the worsy choise ever, but i think kerry is more lickley to let the UN deeper into running this country. bust can never controle anythink more than the US, but the UN can, and is trying to.

EMCLEAN- GOD I HATE YOU! :lolol: I have very well established tin foil hat ideas! your steppin' all overthem - forrrgeen Bastage (remember jonny dangerously - funny movie!)

This does make sense! I am not cool with giving the UN any power. And then - of course there's the gun issue. that hits me a little closer to home, as far as the gov. control issue goes.

I do hate that man, I guess it wouldn't be totally prudent to put that into a decision.

don't think you're super man or anything emclean! you got lucky and fished out the MAJOR reasons I'm against these guys. I guess I can bash any gov. agency! dem or rep.hehe- the ALIENS, control them all anyway! :rolleyes:

I'll open my mind a little, do a little research.

god, they both do suck! that is for sure!

Besides, (tin foil hat time again :D), I just wanna interject that Saddam wouldn't have found himself in the predicament he got himself into if he wouldn't have told the U.N. weapons inspectors to "f**k off" every the time they wanted to inspect a new area.

If he really didn't have any WMD's to be fearful of, why the big song and dance (and saber rattling) all the time? :sadam:

Hmm, maybe to quickly and secretly move them to another Iraqi ally provence as he stalled them?

WWJkD? :lolol: if faced with a similar situation?

what saddam did was basically the same as if i signed a contract to build your house, took your downpayment, and didnt come back. Id sure be liable, i know that much. same thing, bigger scale.

Personally I think if weapons inspectors came here from the UN to take away our weapons of mass destruction we would tell them to get out.

I think we need to be consistent and agree the UN is bad, and so will the One World Government will be to.

I think we had every right to nail Saddam, not because the UN inspectors got thrown out, but because he sponsered the deaths of 2,000 Israelis these last ten years and the deaths of 1,000 Americans these last ten years.

I for one have seen first hand the deaths of people sponsered by Saddams money.

The PLO's terriost factions recieve 25,000 for every suicide bombing, carried out against Israelis, Jews and Americans anywhere in the world. The time I spent in Israel there were two bombings where I was close enough to fill the blast and see the blast kill. And several people who were killed, not counting the people who lost eyes, ears, arms, breast, organs, hands, feet and noses, were Americans.

Saddam for me represented state sponsered terrorism.

As I said who cares if the UN could not have their way with Saddam, It matters to me that he killed people I knew and should matter to you that they were Americans.

Everyone in the Middle East knows that Saddam brockered deals with Iran and Syria and they got his old and new missles, and the Korean built Al Saddam II's, a missle that could hit any target in Israel it wants to, today Iran tested that same missle and claims it can defeat Israel's missle shield, which is the same missle shield we have, because Israel built and designed our missle shield. Yes, Israel designed and built our SDI technology. What's new Israel when I was there was buying our old systems for a song and reworking them with new tech stuff and we were buying them back for big bucks. Smart guys and advanced technology, but hey they have to be to stay one step ahead of annilation.

My point is Saddam was our enemy and we have an obligation to deter and destroy our enemies when and were we can any time and day of the week or year.

I am a lil' confused to why Syria and Iran are allowed to freely attack us in Iraq, most of the foriegn fighters are from these two states of terror and the support in the forms of money and weapons also comes from Syria and Iran. We need to take these regimes out, if we could we would see the organized attack immediatley halted, without monwy and arms these attacks will be stopped and anything remotely like it will be crushed, but as long as these thugs can plant a roadside bomb and kill a few of us and then run back to syria un checked they will, this reminds me of the DMZ and Ho Chi Minh Trail in the Vietnam war. This off-limits enemy sancturaries is ridiculous, we give our enemy our young to be slaughtered and aloow him to roam free to do it again as long as we leave Syria and Iran unchecked.

AWWWW!! It make me insane with disbelief. How our poloticians can swear against Al Quida and yet try to create a safe haven for terrorist by building a Palesitnian Country for a people who are the worst terrorists in the world. I recognize most of the tactics used against our GI's are tactics Palestinians have used for the last three years. I know their trainning and sending personal over to Iraq. The Hypocracy of the Bush Administration to cater to the wims of terrorists like Yasser Arafat and to condemn the Thugs like Saddr in Iraq. I think they all should be sought, arrested and if not willing to go into custody, shot.

To respect the Muslims religious symbols, the Mosques, at the expense of our young men is insane, a build ing is not worth the life of our service men. By showing respect for their mosques we are disrespecting the lives of our countrymen. We bolster the enemys view that their god, Allah, is protecting them and their religion that preaches hate and death to the infedel is right. We teach our young men and women that their lives are less of a value then our PC attitudes to protect a religion that is trying to destroy them.

Jihad is the Arab word for crusades against the infedel.

They are the ones crusading and they are winning, because we are failing to fight to win. We must practice total war or not war at all. It is a waste to go half-heartedly into it, it is a moral sin to send our fighting force off to die and kill if we are not going for the total victory.

Edited by rock47

I don't want to stretch our troops thin, I want to thicken our troop strength!

I want a draft for every man in the US between the ages of 18 and 27, and a recall of every former sailor, marine, soldier and airman up to the age of 35.

A huge mobilization alone will deter our enemies. Nations who support them will shake in their boots and panties.

I also believe that there should be a new service connected to the Border Security.

We should round up those who for wht ever reason are trying to enter our country illegaly and are caught that are illegal in the US proper to be forced into the Reserves and sent to areas like Najif and other hot spots. Of course they will be trained and they will most likey will refuse and ask for to returned to their native Mexico and we will at a fee to the Mexican Government.

I believe a large mobilization and secure border will do more than you could imagine.

We can use our wounded veterans as cadre for the new army and retain our highly educated army with pay hikes and better job placement.

And if I was President there wouldn't be a leg in the Army today....Airborne aall the way, Ranger, Special Forces, Delta.......Huahhhh!

Seriously, I would reinstate the 4th, 5th, 6th Ranger Battalions and

Merrils Maruaders for sure.

I would maintain a large mechanized force, heavy and light.

I would actively pursue the enemies untill the threat was annihilated!

don't think i'm pickin' on you rock. But then every ounce of money that this nation has, will be depleted! Don't get me wrong - the war machine directly pays my paycheck, no matter who the contactor (almost all the major war names- most things that fly and swim)! you know how much we charge these guys? A HELL OF ALOT MORE THAN ANY PRIVATE SECTOR CONTRACTOR!!! it's rediculous. granted there are saftey features that you wouldn't get normally - we basically charge them for our environmental lab time. but, my god! I could make the same things at home for a few dollars.

(just as a side note: some times I go to work and the first thing I hear is simulated machine gun fire! it's coooool as hell!!!).

The reason we have such an elite troops is because we have a volunteer forces. I worked a couple of years back with some eastern europens guys (red army guys), they were saying that it was mandetory when you reached a certain age to serve. none of them liked, or put there best efforts into it. I love this country, but there are people that are just suited for millitary work (active service) than me, or a lot of other people. it's just human nature!

can you imagan the credit problems for the drafties, going from $30,000 or more a year to less than $20,000? how many would loose there homes, cars.

also i want to reinforce what Siagalova said, the reason the airborne is diffrent from the leg units is every one of us volenteered twice to be there, and put ourself in to is (dont know about you but the hundreds of PLF's did bad things to my running abilty), we wanted to be there.

I think we should just expend our remaining nuclear stockpile over there (since we have to get rid of most of them anyway). Heck, we taxpayers spent billions in developing them. :sadam:

It's the only way to be sure...

Mostly. :lolol:

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Spin talk, liberal hype. A all volunteer Army is a Socialists dream. It recruits the ghetto kids, the uneducated, the trailer trash and a few, very few kids that are willing to volunteer the five times to make Spec Ops.

A mobilization like during WWII would draft the likes of young Bushes, the Kerrys, the Kennedys, the Cheneys, the Clintons. In other words the elite power hungry poloticians will have to serve to. So will the sons of the rich and the afffluent.

Our military today is offballanced racially. Greater percentages of minorities serve than there is in the general populace. Less minorities graduate from colloge too.

Also a war gearing economy is not bad, we are spending the money already on lots of these kids. We are spending money either keeping them in jail or School.

Also the jobless economy problems will be solved.

Many, many good things come from a society inwich every one pulls their on wieght verses a society were only the minorities, the poor, the futureless social outcasts serve and die.

Number uno, our enemies will shake in their boots and panties!

Remember that during WWII. an draft army, many volunteered to join was the era of special warfare, Large armor forces, fighter jets, machineguns, paratroopers, Rangers, Maraudeers, Raiders, OSS and the Frog Men.

A all volunteer army draws from the overall populace, but only those with out a solid future really join and they join to enpower their lives, because they had no college money or medical benefits or future otherwise.

But a draft Army draws its troops from the entire populace, every houshold, rich or poor. It gets the Einstiens and the dummies in one fell swoop. And men once faced with military life, excell and often join elite units.

I think a wise look at a draft is a true look at the best of democracy. What we have now borders close to the old Brtish colonial system.

It is un-American the way we are treating our guys now. Many have served twice in Afganastain and twice in Iraq over the past three years. That is very sick to me to have a society content to watch these guys be burn out, overtaxed and pushed in front of bullets and bombs, and for the public to hide behind the theory, "well they volunteered". Well that's wrong. We have a million enemy to fight these next few years and we need more guys. We should never do what we are doing. In peace time or war, we need the draft. It makes us an honest society that does not waste the lives of their young, but rather values them because it is them.

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Spin talk, liberal hype. A all volunteer Army is a Socialists dream. It recruits the ghetto kids, the uneducated, the trailer trash
and whitch oneare you?i am guessing good ol' bible belt trailer trash. you know i did not meet many in my unit that were "uneducated", they knew there jobs, and i did not care what there backround was.

Also a war gearing economy is not bad

it did great things in the USSR.

Number uno, our enemies will shake in their boots and panties!
no, we still have the problem of finding the people who are are the enemys, it is not as sempal as attacking any country where a terrorist might be.

But a draft Army draws its troops from the entire populace, every houshold, rich or poor. It gets the Einstiens and the dummies in one fell swoop. And men once faced with military life, excell and often join elite units.

or they run from the country, dodge the draft an any and all ways they can, and when they are cought, you geet the great troop quolity from the early '70's, that will help.

you keep talking about our enemys, i assume you are talking about all muslum's, every where. do you think the US can take on a religion of 2 billion, and the worlds goverments, who might have a problem with our indemscrimtly killind there citizans for there religion?

Socialist dreams! how about Capitalist reality! what's wrong with it now - we are the most powerful counrty in the world no holds barred! if we want oil we'll take your counrty in a minute, or buy it. And, make some excuse to our selves and the rest of the world - Thats' REAL liberal hype. call it what it is. Imperialism has been re-enstated!

On the flip side, attack our country - and we'll flatten you! somethin' works!

How dare you, call our army trailer trash, and low humans. who are you! The judgement 'round here (you) is on the rampage!

Every guy I EVER knew that stayed in the service for more than 1 term, was some of the most reliable, well suited, qualified for what I was doin' with them - all around good people. I was and AM HONORED to call them MY Coleagues. SO what if they MADE a bad decision when they were kids!!! :lolol: Some of the most proffesional, smart, contributing, members of society - I EVER met (beleive me I'm not kissin' you military guys's asses either!). We deal with cutting edge technology. Engineers, Top Notch technicians. Even leg men (or what ever you guys call the ground guys - fighters) here - although a little crazy - are competent, exelent quality human beings.

This has been my experiance from the start of my career - 10 years now. NOT SPECIAL OPS GUYS, regular people - alot of them dickheads - but good people none the less! :angel:

(AND some of them collect two paychecks at 37-40 years of age, pretty cunning if you ask me!)

i work with a real jewish person from Isreal, you know how much he talks about the muslim nation? - not at all. he knows better, he's happy as hell to be here. he realizes that we all know that there are victums here too, so whats the use. I think even he'd say that you've got a chip on your shoulders. I took him to the strip clubs last week - good f'n guy!

Edited by Siagalova

a draft would not make the rich kerry/bush kids go to war. only the people that cant afford college, a trip overseas, a high-classed lawyer, or people that dont have jobs that pay a huge wad of money will get drafted. its always worked like that.

The draft is NEVER FAIR. Punks like Cheny get deferments,and spioled rich boys like little georgie go air guard AND NEVER GO TO MEETINGS. The working classes are the ones who spill their blood for god and country! (Small g, small c.)

Those who truely believe in God and or Country are working for peace and prosperity.War is the absolute last resort of the intelligent man,and the first shout out of the mouths of fools.

G O B