This was a good day

So I'm playing Cabelas African Safari on X-Box 360 in High-Def, on a 51'' , just happy as hell. When finally after a delay in Colorado my Tromix shows up! It was supposed to be here on the 26th, but got snowed in.

Let me just say THANK YOU Tony! It was well worth the wait, and all the ass kissing Tony gets on this forum is well deserved. I friggen love it! If it shoots as sweet as it looks, it will be my #1.

Thanks again Tony

another happy Tromix customer

John

post-1936-1167797584_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1167797503_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1167797644_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1167797695_thumb.jpg

nice gun it looks sweet! by the way what size barrel is that.

Thanks, its about 18.5. The moly resin Tony uses looks tight. I love this thing man, I cant keep my hands off of it! Its gonna eat a few hundred this weekend.

After seeing this I'm shipping a .223 to him I think.

A positively awesome weapon !!!!.............it's not really "ass-kissing"...., heh, heh, heh.....It's really just giving Tony his due !! Every positive thing, (and there's a LOT of them, I agree....), on this Forum about Tony And TROMIX is a result of Tony being a master craftsman, and having a SUPERIOR PRODUCT !!! It's not just "bolt this on" and "change that out" with Tony's guns.......It's a hand-crafted, individually done quality weapon !!

Top-of-the-line stuff !!

That said, (preaching to the choir)(and maybe a Newbie or two.....),

TROMIX IS # 1 !!!!!

(.....And Kevin @ AGP, too............) (Blaine @ Atlantic Firearms - Ultimak rail )

Ya know, this Forum is a helluva place..........

Wow - one of the best looking artforms in S12 form yet.

What stock is that and where did Tony get those?

I see many trips to wallmart with heavy leaded carts in your future for 2007.

That is Tony's Tromix stock made by Lage. I really like the look of it, bigger and longer than my ACE. Been seriously thinking of replacing my "pussified" ACE with one of dem there. Looks like it'd fit my long monkey arms better. And it has a dilly on the end to capture my sling unlike the ACE.

Edited by Crow
Wow - one of the best looking artforms in S12 form yet.

What stock is that and where did Tony get those?

I see many trips to wallmart with heavy leaded carts in your future for 2007.

That is Tony's Tromix stock made by Lage. I really like the look of it, bigger and longer than my ACE. Been seriously thinking of replacing my "pussified" ACE with one of dem there. Looks like it'd fit my long monkey arms better. And it has a dilly on the end to capture my sling unlike the ACE.

Ya bro,

it fits awesome. Everything on that gun is rock solid! When people talk about Tonys work, its no shit.

This thing is what you would expect from HK, or Mercedes. It does'nt feel like a cheap Russian weapon anymore.(not that there is anything wrong with Russian weapons.) LOVE IT!! :devil:

The gun was my first conversion,and it was cool at first ,but it needed an overhaul. Its zombie ready now!

I shipped Tony:

1x shotgun

1x Tapco Galil foregrip

1x new FCG

1x Tapco sawgrip

1x Lage stock

I had him:

1. chop and install the foregrip

2. folding hinge and install Lage stock

3. HK sights installed

4. shark brake welded on

5. welded over holes and back plate

6. moly resin

For Tonys parts and labor $490.00, I paid $269.00 for the gun back in the day,so you can price the rest out to figure what I got into it.

And Tony did the resin two or three times,so it was perfect. I had some crappy high heat paint on it,so when he did it the first time it looked like shit.

I offered to pay for his extra work on it, and he said "nope, I should have caught that." Really cool guy! He seems pretty straight forward no bullshit kind of man.

Good to deal with.

Man, really want to send my converted S12 to Tony. Been thinking of having him make a special barrel extension to replace the one BATF welded on mine; so I can have a shark brake and the 18" barrel. Thing is, I want the Barrel extension to be threaded, to add a little bit more accuracy with saboted slugs.

Alas, im a poor college student. =/

Edited by Genocide