Bulgaria Magazine?

I just order four Bulgarian 30 rd. waffle mags In .223 from the Kvar link below and I was wondering what conversions If any, would I have to do to these mags In order for them to function properly and be 100% realible with a tight fit In the magazine well of my .223 Sagia?. Any links and/or pictures would help. Thanks.

http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?prod...=248&page=2

Edited by Spetsnaz
You can mod the mags, or, my prefeerence, mod the trunion lugs to accommodate nearly ALL .223 AK mags. See post on galil mags this forum today.

Are you sure bro, do you never think that the mags will feed with out alterations to the mags

just the design of the bullet guide.

By the way do you did that, or Chris buttler did it?

LOL

Edited by vjor
You can mod the mags, or, my prefeerence, mod the trunion lugs to accommodate nearly ALL .223 AK mags. See post on galil mags this forum today.

Are you sure bro, do you never think that the mags will feed with out alterations to the mags

LOL

Sorry, I thought you understood that the mod required a bullet guide AND the trunion lug mod, or at the very least, the bullet guide and the mag mods. Otherwise, I have ten of them that work perfectly.

LOL

Sorry, I thought you understood that the mod required a bullet guide AND the trunion lug mod, or at the very least, the bullet guide and the mag mods. Otherwise, I have ten of them that work perfectly.

LOL

you haven't anwser me man, who did your gun?

bro I see what it was done to the gun, I see how it works, no big deal easy does

in like 30 minutes if I wanted to go that way, I was been courteous, but is more ways to make things work

you know of probably don't.

Edited by vjor