where i can i find 223 sar3 mags??

I think you are basically asking 2 different questions (a SAR-3 is different than "a modified saiga").

Based on what I've read, I think East German Weiger mags will work, as is, in your SAR-3 (anyone who knows differently, PLEASE POST!)

FWIW, I recently posted the following in the marketplace section, in answer to a question about Weiger mags. Nobody has posted whether or not the business in question actually has the Weiger mags, or not (but FWIW, they're still listed, so have at it):

"This outfit is still listing them [Weiger mags] for $25.99:

"http://www.tickbitesupply.com/davids1.html

"They're about halfway down the page, listed as East German .223 AK mags (Part #MAG-ACC-AK223). I've never done business with them, so I can't recommend them one way or the other. I had planned to order from them if I couldn't get the Orlites to work, but the Orlites are feeding 100% with dinzag's bullet guide (thanks again, dinzag! ;>)... "

Again, FWIW...

...or other 223 mags that work in a modified saiga with feed ramp??

I can personally recommend Galil Orlite mags, with dinzag's bullet guide, "in a modified saiga with feed ramp." CDNN had brand-new Orlites (the last time I checked) for $10 each. IMHO, that's a steal. Even at $25.99 per Weiger, you could get two and a half Orlites for the price of one Weiger (although if you're talking SAR-3, I would buy as many Weigers as I could find, and forget the Orlites... ;>)

'Your mileage may vary,' 'caveat emptor,' 'don't vote D*mocrat,' 'invest in precious metals (lead & brass),' etc...

;>)

Edited by Bad Bob

bogdan, hello!

Yes you can use AK-74 in the Saiga 223 - with modifications of course.

And yes the Saiga X39 can take regular x39 mags with modifications.

The for sale link in my signature line has a couple .pdf files about magazine options.

Right there by the bullet guide install instructions.

If you cannot read .pdf, I can email you a word .doc file.