"Tactical" Flashlight for S-12

A friend of mine just got his Tromix S-12, complete with HALO forend, EoTech, and laser....now he wants a flashlight.

Anybody know of one for around a hundred bucks?

Edited by BobAsh

I have the Surefire 9P setup on my S-12 and a AR15, its around the $100 mark with all the extras such as mount,shockproof bezil,pressure switch,push switch and you cant beat Brightflashlights service and prices,if somethings wrong he will take care of you. Theres a pic of it on MyS-12 in the show me thread.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&...42&t=146607

Edited by Pointer

I'd add that if you surf over to Arfcom, and go to Bright Flashlights page (under the industry tab), he'll hook you up with any flashlight combo you want, along with shock bezels, remote wire on/off, etc.

He's a great guy, and has the best prices around. I've bought a lot of stuff from him. (I have no ties with him, I just have gotten great deals and service from him)

I'd add that if you surf over to Arfcom, and go to Bright Flashlights page (under the industry tab), he'll hook you up with any flashlight combo you want, along with shock bezels, remote wire on/off, etc.

He's a great guy, and has the best prices around. I've bought a lot of stuff from him. (I have no ties with him, I just have gotten great deals and service from him)

Thats where the link i posted goes to. :huh: Check out the 9P,its like 30% brighter and worth the extra $29 bucks.

SureFire9P.jpg

Edited by Pointer

I have a Streamlight Scorpion with a First Samco quick detach mount on mine and have had no problems with it for several years now. Well worth the money. It's 65 lumens like most and will only run you about 30 bucks. The mount is about another 30. Excellent set-up that I have used on my AR-15s, AKs, and my S-12.