POSP 4X24 with Laser?????

Looks kinda cool. I've never bothered with a laser on any of my guns but this might be the one. I'm thinking of mounting it on my Saiga .223 rifle (not hi-cap, no pistol grip, etc.) I KNOW the Saiga isn't a 300 yard sniper scope but that's OK.

I'd like feedback on the scope itself and any feelings about having the laser. It's nice that you can co-witness the irons with this. Also, I know the damn thing is heavy and I could just get a "normal" 3 or 4X scope to put on my AK Weaver mount but... Also, they make a 6X and 8X version but I will probablynever shoot beyond 300 yards.

Details below. http://www.nightvisionweb.com/posp_4x24_laser.htm

POSP 4x24 scopes with Laser Sight

POSP laser aiming system was built around POSP 4x24 series rifle scope with SAR, Vepr/Saiga mount and a 1000 series eye-safe class IIIa laser sight. The sole purpose of this system is to incorporate two optical sighting devices with two distinct purposes to achieve unprecedented versatility of the system as a whole. While the POSP scope helps aiming at longer ranges, the 1000 laser delivers quick and precise target acquisition at short ranges, where the scope is not useful. While the system is mounted on the weapon it does not interfere with iron sights which can function as a back up. Laser red dot can be observed through the scope as well as with a naked eye.

Scope comes with rubber eyepiece, front lens cover, rubber switch cover, LED, battery, cordura case and full 28 pages English manual / booklet.

$189.00

posp_4x24_laser_on_ak.jpg

Thanks,

jAK-47