I was bored

Instead of "Saiga 12" you should have put

"Streetsweeper" on it instead! :ph34r:

Too many letters, lol. "Dang, this stencil set only has 2 'E's!! Oh well, more skulls..."

For a while before I got my wood furniture I was going to paint the handguard matt OD green and carefully paint in one o' dem mean 'ol A-10 grinning shark mouths. I figure with the bbl sticking out the bottom the way it does, would look nasty. :devil: Might still do it, even though I will most likely never put the plastic stocks back on it...

DangerMan

Nice skull!

That would look good etched too.

Where did you get the stencil?

All ya need is a pencil, some cardboard ( like from the back of a legal pad, etc..) and a razor knife and you can make your OWN stencils, in about 5 minutes. :up:

:smoke:

Cool. Pics of the 410 please! B)

445553.jpg

What I did is first scrubbed the mag with alcohol

next taped of the top

Sencils were from walmart crafts secton $0.94 for the letters They are actually silver colored stickers

For the punisher skull, I used some sticker paper in my printer and printed a pic off the net and made a sticker by cutting it out with a razor knife

stuck them on and spray painted with kryon camo olive drab paint, make sure it says fusion on it so it bonds good with plastics

It turned out better and much easier then the mag on my 410

OK,, cool, BUT guys, ain't we just giving the politically correct enemies of the 2nd Amendment more fuel for further horseshit, considering how the current political party just spent the last administration giving away the show, which is consistent with the '89 mil-type firearm import ban, THE SINGLE WORST, AND FARTHEST REACHING ACT OF ANTI-GUN LEGISLATION IN US HISTORY, which came from the personal pen of pappa Bush in, not an act off congress that might require VOTING, but from HIS PEN. It's all is symmetyrical and sad, but, we don't have to make it worse by giving the stuff that the millions of soccer moms that might be on the fence about gun issues the proof that she needs that we aren't normal, family loving hard working sane people who simply have mastered yet another martial art. Let's be cool about the fact that we are the only ones that consider the Constitution to be sacred, and want to defend it. Many soccer mom types just don't get it. They would rather entrust their kids safety to "someone else," as long as it isn't them. As an active 2nd Amendment lawyer, I ca say with reasonable certainty that the skull stuff ain't helping. No flame, bros, just a little reminder, like the "drum" stuff.

OK,, cool, BUT guys, ain't we just giving the politically correct enemies of the 2nd Amendment more fuel for further horseshit, considering how the current political party just spent the last administration giving away the show, which is consistent with the '89 mil-type firearm import ban, THE SINGLE WORST, AND FARTHEST REACHING ACT OF ANTI-GUN LEGISLATION IN US HISTORY, which came from the personal pen of pappa Bush in, not an act off congress that might require VOTING, but from HIS PEN. It's all is symmetyrical and sad, but, we don't have to make it worse by giving the stuff that the millions of soccer moms that might be on the fence about gun issues the proof that she needs that we aren't normal, family loving hard working sane people who simply have mastered yet another martial art. Let's be cool about the fact that we are the only ones that consider the Constitution to be sacred, and want to defend it. Many soccer mom types just don't get it. They would rather entrust their kids safety to "someone else," as long as it isn't them. As an active 2nd Amendment lawyer, I ca say with reasonable certainty that the skull stuff ain't helping. No flame, bros, just a little reminder, like the "drum" stuff.

Sorry inparidel but you've been caught again. 1934 National Firearms Act signed into law by FDR. 1968 Gun control Act signed into law by LBJ. 1994 AWB signed into law by Bill Klinton. 12 years of minority rule by the Democrats in Congress, that attempted to floor hundreds of anti-gun bills with no one to stop them except those worthless Republicans.

Edited by TacticalResponse

Sorry, but personally I don't think that painting a skull on my mag is going to be the end of the saiga 12. You could say the same thing about bayonet lugs, folding stocks or someone talking about the "evil sniper rifle" you use in your avatar. I'm alot more concerned about some idiot using a Saiga in a high profile crime. Exactly what happened when Vang shot them deer hunters with his saiga, missreported as a sks. The Madison, WI paper ran an editorial demanding that it be banned.

yea right the ATF is going to raid his home because he have a skull paint on his mag

or the next gun graving bill is base on this guy paint skull on the mag, what kind of

crack rock are U smoking today.

Any way, damn bro the skull came out cool bones, I like it a lot, nice work.