VERY COOL SBR! I REALLY need to move to another state so I can start blowing $$$$$$ on my SBS Tromix S12 I want,SRR FN,SBR HK, Spandau MG08, Phalanx 20mm-USN), GoalKeeper-30mmGAU 8 Phalanx style system(Brit navy), etc AND the coup de gras- a 155mm SPG WITH a silencer! -see pic!

"and if you do not burn them at least you have a rifle that doubles as a 'lead throwing flash/bang grenade lancher-without the grenade!'

post-2841-1169449283.jpg

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G O B @ Jan 22 2007, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->M38 Nagant is my "flash bang" ignites low flying aircraft, cleans the range and blinds everyone long enough to get away to the next state!

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

LOL :D :D :D I can imaging that.

Edited by vjor
  • 3 weeks later...
Rec'd signed Form 1 yesterday!

post-2604-1168376266_thumb.jpgpost-2604-1168376276_thumb.jpg

Congrats.

Those always make me wet. Never fired one though, ive oft thought about buying the pistol version, but i wonder if id put my eye out trying to fire it without a stock. Range Report is a must.

You buy it direct from vector? wait time?

You know they make 30rd steel mags right? :devil: heh, thats the main reason i wanted one, swap mags with my 91, and the occasional not really concealed weapons outing...

I ever make a bad action movie, ill have someone firing a 51 from a moving motorcycle. Take that john woo.

Congrats.

Those always make me wet. Never fired one though, ive oft thought about buying the pistol version, but i wonder if id put my eye out trying to fire it without a stock. Range Report is a must.

You buy it direct from vector? wait time?

You know they make 30rd steel mags right? :devil: heh, thats the main reason i wanted one, swap mags with my 91, and the occasional not really concealed weapons outing...

I ever make a bad action movie, ill have someone firing a 51 from a moving motorcycle. Take that john woo.

Hey thanks! Range report and hopefully some pix once the weather is more cooperative. Ordered it through On Point and it was a little cheaper. Normal wait time is around six months, but somehow I weasled one out of Vector in just a week. :rolleyes: Someone recently called to my attention the 30 rounders so I have several on order--oh yeah! By the way the Form 1 only took me three months including the time for the CLEO to sign it so that wasn't too bad. Think the stock makes it a bit more practical of a firearm. It does look wicked. More info later.

I'm going to blame you for making me buy one of my one. My rifle has a 12.5" barrel and a 5" flash hider, I couldn't see any big flash when I fired it at sunset. It's now going back to Vector to be converted into a semi-auto G3K3.

Also, where did you get those non-waffle mags?

post-4894-1171768725_thumb.jpg

Rec'd signed Form 1 yesterday!

post-2604-1168376266_thumb.jpgpost-2604-1168376276_thumb.jpg

How long did it take to come back?? My suppressed gun took 12 weeks. hope its a little quicker now. Im sending off a form 1 sometime this week. guess I should of read all the post.

Edited by will36
  • 1 month later...

If you want to shoot my V-53 pistol at night, better have on your shades and have ear plugs and muffs. It has the 9" barrell, I believe, and factory "flash hider", which only makes the flash bigger. :):):):) The V-53 pistol is fun to shoot, but to be really accurate, it'll need the full auto sear and 100 round beta drum. :):) Drum is due in next week, sear will take some diamonds and emeralds, maybe mounted in a gold setting for momma's finger, but it'll happen.