lol@ group hug....HaHaHaHa!!

This happened once before if I remember correctly... A few years ago. There was an aweful Saiga conversion incedent as a result. Something to do with a little blue mouse, a bannana and a hula girl? Does anyone still have that pic?!

Anyway, I love the new look. More buttons on the screen now than I ever saw!! Glad to have such a great forum still online!

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was having a fit of sorts-me and 40bikes were talking today contemplating what may have happened to the site, I even CALLED Indy on the phone to see WTH was going on. Glad it is back up and I think I will be sending out a mass pm to all you guys so I can get contact info,maybe we all should so we can still contact each other-well,most of you probably have #s but for those of us 'in the boonies' ie PRK and TX,we need to get a list up.

Later guys!

btw I posted some feedback and a pic of my 2 'new FN G1 rifles in the other weapons thread,have a peek!

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was having a fit of sorts-me and 40bikes were talking today contemplating what may have happened to the site, I even CALLED Indy on the phone to see WTH was going on. Glad it is back up and I think I will be sending out a mass pm to all you guys so I can get contact info,maybe we all should so we can still contact each other-well,most of you probably have #s but for those of us 'in the boonies' ie PRK and TX,we need to get a list up.

Later guys!

btw I posted some feedback and a pic of my 2 'new FN G1 rifles in the other weapons thread,have a peek!

Contact info. I was thinking the same thing when I couldn't sign on. I finally got an email to Max and he was kind enough to reply "workin on it" and then again saying, "the Forum is back online". What a great moment. Thanks Max! But it would be nice to have some email addresses. :smoke:

Hah! And here I was goin' mildly nutz because my computer kept telling me the reason for not being able to get to the Saiga forum was because my IPS had screwed up the file.

Thousandson and Badman400 have what sure sounds like a good idea. Oh... Forgot. Can't get email, either, for the past two weeks because AOL (which took over the Netscape.net email) has decided that my email name and password are invalid. Can't get a new password because I'm using Roadrunner. AOL says I have to contact Time-Warner and have _them_ contact AOL -- only Time-Warner says they can't do that, that I have to contact AOL. Catch-22, anyone?

Oh happy day!! After an eternity of getting that bloody message I find the Forum is alive and ticking. The initial shock worked better thasn that purging chemical used in Colonoscopies.

I am paranoid enough as it is, thank the good Lord we are back together.

I must go now and overmedicate

Not to get into a pissing match with anybody...but this is the first time i've had internet since monday morning when I left the house...so not only was I forum less I was stuck watching the crappiest selection of channels in the world.