Where did you buy your Saiga shotgun at?

a few weeks ago i just found out about the Saiga shotguns. i cant believe i was gonna buy a new shotgun and put a side winder 10 round drum on it. i went to the pawn shops and they dont carry these guns and they can get them either, or they say. i live in a rual area. 17+miles to the nearest town. i live on 25 acres bordering the national forest and theres some people messing around my place at night. all i got is my .45 and my deer rifles. i seen this Saiga shot gun and this is exactly what i need for my home defense.

where did you buy your shotgun?

where can i buy a brand new one?

any help is greatly appricated

thanks,

Brandon

I bought three Saigas from Gilberts Guns here in KY and converted them to pistol grip configurations. If you want one already converted I'd suggest Atantic Firearms. If you want something more custom then go to the source -> Tromix.

www.gilbertsguns.com

www.atlanticfirearms.com

www.tromix.com

I bought mine from FBMG and Regret it because they failed to do what they said they were going to do. To their credit they did do what they said they would do AFTER I sent them several emails. I won't buy from them again.

I bought mine from a local gun dealer. Luckily, he knew about Saigas so when RAA started to import them, he grabbed up some. You might want to talk to local dealer again and let him know what you are intersted in. The Saiga is currently being imported by Russian American Armory out of Scottsburg, IN. Below is the link to their site:

RAA Inc.

Edited by Shootin's Fun

..........get the shotgun you've really always wanted.......... Personally, I have three recommendations:

1. WWW.TROMIX.COM

2. WWW.TROMIX.COM

and

3. WWW.TROMIX.COM

( For S-12 conversions, this is top-of-the-line...........)

(yeah, yeah, I know.........totally shameless..........)

Edited by Jeaux E

Kind of off topic but I've bought at least 12 Saigas from right here on this forum. If you keep an eye on it you can find a deal on a good used one. Nothing wrong with a used Saiga, they all need breaking in anyway, at least the shotguns.

I bought mine from FBMG and Regret it because they failed to do what they said they were going to do. To their credit they did do what they said they would do AFTER I sent them several emails. I won't buy from them again.

Could you elaborate please? Just wondering because I am planning on buying 1 or 2 more unconverted Saiga12's in the near future, and was looking at FBMG

Thanks

Could you elaborate please? Just wondering because I am planning on buying 1 or 2 more unconverted Saiga12's in the near future, and was looking at FBMG

Thanks

I won't buy anything from them ever again either. Most people don't have a problem with them and are pleased with their transactions. If you do run into a problem they won't listen to you because they believe their shit doesn't stink and you will have a difficult time sorting it out. The main reason I wouldn't buy anything from them again - THEY LIE and I hate liars.

Thanks

Purchased a Saiga -12 last june $411 shipped.

Two days after i purchased it, before it even arrived, they started advertising them for $379 shipped I believe (Don't quote me on the numbers, they're not exact). Now, $30 is alot of money when you're working minimum wage in an urban area. I posted in the thread they advertised in asking if I could get that price. Now you think a logical company that values their customers would take care of the customer at this point. BZZZZT! I asked, they said they would look into it. I asked again, they said they would look into it. I asked a 3rd time and they basically told me to go get fucked.

Also Ordering the saiga was a pain in the ass in itself. I had never ordered a gun online before and FBMG made it incredibly complicated. I did what they told me to and they never even told me what the status of my order was. The gun arrived fine, but still, I would have at least expected a confirmation email from them, I got none.

Also I hear that their 20rd 308 mag licks donkey balls.

Fuck FBMG. They deserve a hard lesson in word of mouth advertising and customer service.

Edited by Conju

Thanks

Two days after i purchased it, before it even arrived, they started advertising them for $379 shipped I believe (Don't quote me on the numbers, they're not exact). Now, $30 is alot of money when you're working minimum wage in an urban area. I posted in the thread they advertised in asking if I could get that price. Now you think a logical company that values their customers would take care of the customer at this point. BZZZZT! I asked, they said they would look into it. I asked again, they said they would look into it. I asked a 3rd time and they basically told me to go get fucked.

Also Ordering the saiga was a pain in the ass in itself. I had never ordered a gun online before and FBMG made it incredibly complicated. I did what they told me to and they never even told me what the status of my order was. The gun arrived fine, but still, I would have at least expected a confirmation email from them, I got none.

Fuck FBMG. They deserve a hard lesson in word of mouth advertising and customer service.

Gotchya. I'll look elsewhere for my Saiga12 needs :smoke:

Thanks

Gotchya. I'll look elsewhere for my Saiga12 needs :smoke:

You're a wise man. :up:

Of a dozen or so Saigas, have purchased four here on the forum, and the rest from Gilberts, On Point, or Zanders.

Holy crap, I never realized that On Point Firearms is right down the street from me! This calls for a celebration, consisting mostly of buying guns, of course. :up:

Holy crap, I never realized that On Point Firearms is right down the street from me! This calls for a celebration, consisting mostly of buying guns, of course. :up:

There's a gal there named Donna Kostreva who is very sharp and helpful.

thanks everyone for replying

i just checked out the tromix website. the first saiga12 i seen a few weeks ago, didnt looked all sooped up like those from tromix. those are freakin awesome!

thats exactly what i was looking for.

im just another hunter/shooter enjoying my freedom.

this is a kickass website!

-Brandon

Spoke with Tony from Tromix today and finalized my order.

A few orders ahead of mine, but its worth the wait in my opinion.

~S

..........you will not be disappointed. ........and, having done that wait myself more than once, I can assure you it is well worth the wait.

Jeaux

Of a dozen or so Saigas, have purchased four here on the forum, and the rest from Gilberts, On Point, or Zanders.

Do you know if they have a store front? I am planing to go there to pick up a few saiga firearm but I have no idea what the place is like.

Do you know if they have a store front? I am planing to go there to pick up a few saiga firearm but I have no idea what the place is like.

I left a message Friday morning, no response yet. Maybe Monday?

Where are you located? Tampa?

I got mine here from a fellow member.

Thanks Oldwheat!!!

So that's where that shottie ended up going...I almost bought that one...lol!

Where is the Ol' Wheatmaster anyway? Haven't heard from him in awhile....