Saiga-20 Picture Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just Got Married on October 23, 2010. She did let me take a couple pictures with my men, my shottys "and a old 44 cal. black powder" The Older Brother wanted to be different! BTW the best man for got

Work in progress, but it's coming along.

Posted Images

Just Got Married on October 23, 2010. She did let me take a couple pictures with my men, my shottys "and a old 44 cal. black powder" The Older Brother wanted to be different! BTW the best man for got the mag. Haha It still looks Good Though. Thanks For Looking!

now that's cool :super:

• 1 month later...

So being a complete noob at Saiga shotguns, and not owning one yet I have a few questions.

1. How does one build the franken mags?

2. Can a MD20 drum be franken modified for an s20?

I ask because I am in the air between a S12 for me, but also an S20 for me and so the wife can shoot as well. In a perfect world I would buy both and be done except for mods. But I cannot afford both so it is one or the other.

There is no need to build the franken mag at the time guys were doing this there were no hi-cap 20ga mags avaliable and as far as the drum at one time mike(MD arms) said he was going to do it and would only have to make minor changes to the body and change the inside sprocket. Never happened. So there is only one choce for a 20ga drum the 23rd'er from (dare I say there name) AA.

Sorry for posting in a pic thread I know better :deadhorse:

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My brothers saiga 20 with maple worm wood stock (the worm holes are much more visible in person). Pistol grip is based off a tapco saw grip.

20gawithwormwood.jpg I am so fucking inspired by this. I am so going to this to mine. I bought some walnut and a large metal buttplate for mine.

Here's my item converted myself with lots of help from dinzag, Cobra, and many others here on the forum...This was last year's project along with my brother's s-12 that I did at the same time.

Sorry, Pic wasn't here before...

post-2898-12740378500714_thumb.jpg

nyclu3

Had to revise my stock per law so here it is again with big brother S-12...

post-2898-0-13640900-1308089886_thumb.jpg

nyclu3

http://forum.saiga-12.com/uploads/gallery/gallery/album_698/gallery_21543_698_962757.jpg

The US made wood turned out sweet bishes. I think one hammer spring leg might be bent a bit...post-21543-0-21333700-1308615596_thumb.jpg

Big ups to Cobra for his advice. If I ever see the SKS steel upper HG somewhere I will ad it in his honor. I would like a poly choke and some mags to round out the package.

Edited by lg_noob_star
  • Like 1

Here is my S-20 with the stock I aquired from TEXASAK73 a couple of weeks ago, reshaped grip area, stripped sanded then refinished with new darker stain. The lower handguard is a romanian vertical grip shopped, reshaped and refinished to match the stock. I hope the pics do it justice. Took them while watching the Macy's fireworks show...

post-2898-0-34925100-1309831664_thumb.jpg

post-2898-0-01499300-1309831707_thumb.jpg

post-2898-0-79380800-1309831734_thumb.jpg

Happy Fourth of July everyone!

nyclu3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New owner, first post.

Looking forward to the 10-round mags making it to production... smile.png

What is the stock and pistol grip on your Saiga?

I don't recall the grip - but the stock is a tapco; I purchased the unit as-is from a friend, so don't remember the specifics. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First post, Just finished up PG converting it. Its a bad picture. Colored in the F/S and the "saiga-20" in Cyrillic on the other side.

Got one of those clear 13 shell magazines on the way. I was on the fence about the 8 and 13. Still probably get the 8 sometime.

Gonna see what kind of fun I can have with it. I tried to keep it clean looking without 9 million attachments.

Shoots great so far, snagged it used for 375.

Polished up the receiver rails and such, probably going to do the bolt carrier and bolt sometime this week.

5xtug0.jpg

Edit: better picture

snkryv.jpg

Edited by Schwag
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Here's mine...I'm looking for a better stock since the one that's still on mine is the tapco for the Unconverted Saiga...

It's converted with a tapco trigger.

Is 922r compliant

Custom cut down barrel and brake (perm. mounted)...18-3/8" length total.

Custom milled stock forend.

Polished bolt and ramp (or whatever you call the part that slides over the next round)

Has the BHO along with the Notched Safetly lever so you can hold it 1/2 way open or all the way open.

Saw Grip

DuraCoat Matte Gray paint job.

I've since added a tact flashlight.

I've currently got 1....10rd metal CSS mag...and the 2 stock 5rd'ers...and I'm getting ready to either order another metal 10 rd'er or the clear 13 rd plastic mag (I can't decide which one I want !)

Let me know if anyone has any deals on a nice stock for me.

SAIGA20-8.jpg

SAIGA20-7.jpg

SAIGA20-2.jpg

SAIGA20-6.jpg

SAIGA20-4.jpg

SAIGA20-5.jpg

SAIGA20-3.jpg

• Like 1

image_zps18289f7a.jpg

Here's mine.

Saiga 20ga

22" threaded barrel

Tapco collapsible stock

Tapco g2 trigger

MD arms reliability kit

Polished bolt and carrier

Drilled out gas ports

Custom leather sling (not pictured)

13rd and 5rd mag

I just ordered my Chaos ext rail and sights which should be here soon. After that's in ill take some more pics with the surefire and red dot on it.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...