Sister thread for S-20 picture thread

Post away!

Indy that's one sexy looking S-20 you have there! Great job. I've got a set like that I'm putting on one of my S-12s.

Aegis I'm so glad you decided not to sell our baby! I love the frankenmags and still have plans to join a couple of my 8 rdrs so I can have a huge capacity / monopod...lol mag for mine too. That idea you had with the merc recoil reducer in the Car stock was awesome. Can't wait to see your 12 man! :super:

Post away!

Indy that's one sexy looking S-20 you have there! Great job. I've got a set like that I'm putting on one of my S-12s.

Aegis I'm so glad you decided not to sell our baby! I love the frankenmags and still have plans to join a couple of my 8 rdrs so I can have a huge capacity / monopod...lol mag for mine too. That idea you had with the merc recoil reducer in the Car stock was awesome. Can't wait to see your 12 man! :super:

I love her, but I'm still debating. If I get a good summer job, I'll keep her. But if I don't, I'll need money more than I'll need a S20. I just hate to think about saying goodbye: she's such such a dream to shoot. Your wood-stock one still is my favorite shotgun I've yet shot. Something about the weight and structure of the wood made it feel so steady. With the recoil reducer it almost feels "sproingy" like with an AR, but your wood stock just feels solid. But the reducer does help minimize recoil and it helps the balance of the gun a lot. It'll be on my S12 too, amongst some other goodies. :angel: