Jeaux E's Big 10 Inch (pic)

Here's a pic of Jeaux' 10" SBS. Most guys opt for the shorter 8", but Jeaux likes to go big. ;-)

Hardly seems worth the effort... :rolleyes:

(just kidding - that thing is just a big 'ol bucket of extra crispy sweetness!)

Edited by macbeau

Whew !!!! I'm getting a first look at this the same time as everyone else !!! JUST EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED, THE WAY I WANTED IT !!!!!

(Tony, you're an artist and a master craftsman......and a helluva guy as well !!!! ) (I greatly appreciate the preview !!!!!!!)

I know all of you get a lot of "TROMIX, TROMIX, TROMIX" out of me........and this is why. There was some discussion at Tony's shop (Tony, Bob, and me), about going ahead and going to 8", but I knew how I wanted it to be....... Tony will accomodate your specifications, whatever they are........and turn out a weapon of extraordinary quality that you cannot get from anyone else !!!! So, everyone can continue to expect shameless plugs and glowing reviews for Tony and TROMIX at every occasion out of me. The lurkers and newbies need to know from the get-go that this unparalleled weapon, however they may want it configured, is available to them from TROMIX !!!!

The final weapon will also have the low-rise side-mount with my EoTech 511 on it........... CAN I SAY BAD-ASS ?????

THANX, TONY !!!!!!

Jeaux

Edited by Jeaux E
Joe that is one sweet piece of machinery. Congrats. You make me sick. <_<

Nice work Tony.

...................heh, heh, heh................... ( hey man, you can have one just like it !!! Get you some !!!! )

(.....and Bob........, hell, you know me.......always serious..........hahahahaha........)

I went with a the standard conversion of 18.5 or so and then a couple extras for personal taste like the shark brake.

Not sure on the laws out here in Ohio as yet since I only moved here a couple years ago. Love the look of a 10" though.

That's one of the selling points why I went with Tony for my 1st. I figure if you're going to get one, he certainly has the reviews thus far as to not

make you something that doesnt meet the legal specs. For me, I didnt want some chop job, or attempt to do it myself -and THEN find out I didnt meet some law somewhere. Or do it wrong and have it blow up in my face.

Having had actually fired one of his creations, I know what I will be getting -peace of mind.

But of course, the best selling point is the craftsmanship. I mean WOW...look at that 10". Time and time again I see pics from his work. Can't honestly say I've seen a bad pic yet.

I can only imagine how loud that is going to be on the range.

~S

Edited by whatmanual

post-3950-1169560538_thumb.jpg The first time I ever went to the TROMIX website, I saw this 12" SBS. The site text said (to paraphrase) "you can have a basic conversion, or you can have this added or that added,....OR YOU CAN JUST GO "BALLS OUT" WITH THIS ONE !!" I really wanted that one, but at the time, I was completely ignorant and totally misinformed about all the BATF red tape about getting an SBS, so I just went with an 18" conversion...........got the EoTech, too..........

........I finally got around to where I wanted it more than I was worried about it, and Tony and Bob educated me about the procedure for getting an SBS......I took my 18" TROMIX back to Tony, and the result is my new 10" !! A thing of beauty !!!

Two inches shorter than the one I originally saw, and just exactly the way I wanted it !!! Took a little while, but for me.........IT'S "BALLS OUT" !!!!!!

Bottom line is.........Tony is the BEST. He'll help you with your questions, and produce for you the finest, most unique weapons available anywhere.

YOU CAN GO "BALLS OUT", TOO.............

Jeaux

Edited by Jeaux E

....... regarding my last post above, let me also give Bob Ash a great deal of credit, and many thanks.......He took the time to explain a lot of the procedure to me in detail, and really put my mind to rest about a lot of my concerns in getting an SBS......... and on top of that, nobody fucks with you when you're turning up a cold one at a bar with Bob.... heh, heh, heh.......... (Soon, Bob.....soon...........lookin' forward to it !!! )

Damn........Got caught up in your avatar.....lost about 15 minutes, just in a daze. (kinda like the first time I saw the video of the test firing of the AGP 10-rounders........my wife said she could hear me in the den, counting to 10 over and over and over..........)

Thanks, by the way, about the gun !!!! Another TROMIX treasure for me !!!!!!!

Me want one! *gurgles like homer simpson*

Very nice, congrats.

Sort of off topic, but who is the girl with the all natural gigglies?

OMG - You haven't seen "Miss Saiga" - (AKA Christina) yet?

How long have you been coming to this board?...

She is kinda our un-official mascot around here.

I wonder if she even knows that...?